BROTHER'S FRIEND~ YOUNGHOON

"Haknyeon will you shut up!" I yelled at my brother as I was trying to watch a show. It was quiet for a few minutes before more yelling could be heard downstairs. I let out a long sigh before heading downstairs to see what the commotion was. 

"Haknyeon why are you yelling so much." I finally turned the corner into the living room to be met with 12 pairs of eyes staring back at me. I easily became flustered not realizing before some of his friends were over. 

"Y/n! Why don't you come play truth or dare with us!" I heard Changmin yell. I decided to join them for a little instead of sneaking back up to my room, big mistake. I had witnessed many dares such as jumping in the pool multiple times, doesn't sound too bad until you realize it's December, also someone was dared to chug a gallon of milk which ended very badly. I also heard secrets I never needed to know, but somehow no one had asked me yet... until now. 

"Truth or dare y/n?" A boy, whose name I learned is Kevin, asked me. 

"Truth I guess." I answered worried what they could make me do if I chose otherwise. 

"Hmmm who do you think is the most attractive out of us?" He smirked. Out of these boys, I had only ever met Changmin and Juyeon, so being with them was already awkward in the first place. I looked carefully around the circle before giving up and pointing to a random person. 

"He is." I pointed at a handsome guy with dark hair, in all honesty he was very attractive. 

"Ohhhh Younghoon!" Everyone cheered him on even though some wore hurt expressions for not being chosen. I decided to go back upstairs after that and continue watching my movie. 

I heard a light knock on my door before yelling for them to come in thinking it would be Haknyeon or Changmin, but to my surprise the handsome guy from earlier stepped in. 

"I'm sorry if we made you uncomfortable earlier." He said while giving an awkward laugh. 

"No! It was fun, you all are really nice." I smiled and he returned one. 

"I'm Younghoon by the way. I don't think I ever actually introduced myself." 

"I'm y/n, but I think you know that by now." We both chuckled at my comment. 

We both sat in an awkward silence waiting for one to speak before Younghoon decided to speak up. 

" I think we were going to have a snowball fight if you want to join." I nodded in agreement and got my coat to head out with the other boys. Everyone ran in opposite directions to find cover and make snowballs to attack each other with. I ran behind one of our large trees and started to make a few snowballs so I could protect myself. I began to hear screams and peeked to see everyone beginning to attack each other. I sat quietly by the tree trying to go unnoticed before I felt snow being dropped down the back of my coat. I whipped around throwing the snowball I was holding straight into the face of Haknyeon. 

"Oh oops." I smiled shyly while backing away as he wiped the snow from his face and began to come closer to me. 

"Oh you are so dead." My brother said to me as I started sprinting around the yard. I kept running not paying much attention to my surroundings and accidentally slipping on some ice and falling straight into someone making us both crash to the ground. 

"I'm so sorry." I said before looking down, realizing I was lying on top of someone. I quickly looked to see who I had landed on, but was instead greeted with a pair of beautiful eyes. As cliche as this may be, the world around us seemed to move in slow motion as we both looked into each others eyes, the sounds from earlier became muffled and I was only focused on those eyes. I noticed him slowly start to lean in closer to my face and I followed his actions slowly. Our noses were almost touching until we were broken up by the screaming of my brother. 

"Y/n! Get off of Younghoon right now! Younghoon don't touch my sister like that!" Haknyeon dragged me up from our awkward position. 

"It was on accident! I accidentally slipped and fell on him." I explained to Haknyeon and he just nodded before walking inside and everyone else followed except for me. 

I almost kissed Younghoon. I almost kissed a guy I just met a few hours ago. But I can't seem to get it out of my head. And I actually didn't mind the thought of us kissing. Wait! Pull it together y/n. You can't like one of your brother best friends. 

I walked back inside and a blush immediately crept onto my face as I once again locked eyes with Younghoon. I've fallen hard and fast for this boy. I quickly ran up to my room and sat on my bed once again thinking about the events that almost took place. 

I was broken out of my thoughts by a knock and once again the boy which had just taken over my thoughts was back. He didn't speak for a little and I decided that I would speak first to avoid this awkward silence. 

"I think I like you." My head snapped up as both of us said the exact same sentence. 

Younghoon chuckled before following up with a question that instantly brought a smile to my face. 

"Do you want to go on a date tomorrow?"

"Of course."