COINCIDENCE~ HYUNJAE

everything that happened with us seems to just be a coincidence.

it was just a coincidence that you moved into the house right next to mine.

it was just a coincidence that we went to the same school and were in the same classes.

it was just a coincidence that I bumped into you every morning while walking to school.

and from those coincidences our great relationship formed.

you used to always ask me the most random questions that truly made you think about the world.

you used to take me on the most adventurous and unusual dates.

you used to make me want to live and be free.

you used to shower me with kisses and I love you's every moment you could.

you used hold me and I never thought that you would let go.

well how I was wrong.

I never thought I would catch you with another girl.

I never thought you would even look to find someone other than me after everything we had gone through.

I never thought someone else could bring the same smile and laugh that I could.

I never thought you would leave.

and I never thought anything worse than you leaving me could happen...

but I was wrong.

you chased me down the road after I caught you, but I wouldn't turn back.

you yelled my name and cried out for me to listen, but I wouldn't.

you called my phone a million times hoping for an answer, but I didn't pick up.

you hoped for a longer life, but it didn't happen because of me. 

there was a lot of things I didn't know but most importantly I didn't know that you had left me in another way.

I didn't know a driver would lose control.

I didn't know you would be waiting by that road waiting for me.

I didn't know that you didn't hear or see the car coming close to you.

I didn't know that the girl was part of your family.

I didn't know that my own ignorance would end up having such an affect on you.

maybe it was just a coincidence that the street we met would also be our last meeting.