Chris's Kiss

Imagine you miss VIP tickets for Hollywood Ending but you get general admission for your birthday too, you turn up early hoping to see the boys before you go in but you have no such luck. You enjoy the show and hope to catch the boys after. You've had a ball but have no such luck seeing them, so you walk to the train station. Thinking to yourself how bad of a birthday it would be if you didn't see the boys at tomorrow's show. When you get to the train station you notice a white van across the road. You walk over hoping and preying it's the boys when Chris steps out of the van. You panic and have no idea what to say when chis notices you wearing a HWE T-shirt and says 'hey, nice shirt' and he giggles. You blush and reply with 'yeah, the bands kind of dorky but their music is amazing' you both laugh. He sees your cheeks are red so he walks a little closer pushes your hair behind your ear, pulls you in and hugs you. As you step back still holding his hips he kisses your cheek and tells you that he loves you. You explain to him that you were gutted you could stay and meet Cam, Tyler and Dan because it would of been the best birthday gift for tomorrow. You tell him you love him back but can't stay as you have to get the train. Still standing by the van Chris waves and blows a kiss as he watches you run across the road to the train station.