Breakfast with Cameron.

The next morning you get up and your in the most amazing mood ever because of last night. You shower and all you do with your hair is throw it up in a messy bun, you just put on joggers knowing that HWE don't get up before at least 10 you go downstairs to get breakfast when you notice Cameron sitting at a tablet on his phone. You turn around, run back to your room so you can get changed, do your hair and put on makeup so you look and feel half decent. You go back down and notice Cam is now about to walk out of there, still looking at his phone. So you think this is the best opportunity to say hi. You walk into him (not to hard but hard enough for him to look up from his phone) 'sorry' you say 'I didn't mean too' he looks at you and smiles and sad 'it's fine don't worry about it' then you end up smiling and ask 'Cameron Byrd?' As if you didn't know it was him. And of course he says he is and you start a full on convocation with him and you tell him how much you love their music and how amazing it is to of bumped into three of the four boys. He replies 'no the three of us are lucky enough to of bumped into you, you're truly amazing for supporting us and we love you' you blush and he gives you a hug, says bye and starts walking off. You call him, he turns around and you ask him if he wants breakfast with you, while your both here. He hesitates but say yes. You sit at the table and you both just sit there staring at each other when finally the waiter comes over, you order pancakes with fruit because you know how healthy Cam is. You talk and you have a great time getting to know the real Cam but he really has to go, he has to wake the boys and it's gonna be a long day. You hug and say your goodbyes.