DAY 5. TAKING ALL CHANCES

Why can't I stop loving her?

It is because ... by just looking at her makes my heart swim in happiness. Seeing her smiles makes my life go up-side-down , so wonderful , and the truth is I can't really explain it. It just happened.

Yesterday i took all my courage to be with her. I took all the chances. When she walks towards me .. everything stopped ,  it seemed like the gate of heaven opened up and lightened her way  for me. Like an angel. I asked her to stay with me. Even just for a while. It was a pure bliss. Like a paradise.

Me sitting beside her was only just a dream. I'm so happy , so contented. I gave back her notebook and right there and then my heart fell deeper inlove with her when she smiled at me.

How I wish that I could stop the time now and remain .. just remain her smiling face looking at me. When she opened up her notebook, she smiled and sketch someting and it hit me hard .. so hard that it seemed to be so painful.

Here I am hoping that this girl would see me and love me but there she is staring to sketch again the face of that particular man that she love the most. I felt empty inside. I want to ran away. I want to leave but my feet were not moving. I want to escape , but I can't.

She's my everything, though she loves that man I am willing to take my chances with her.

Maybe it could hurt like hell but I can not let her go... I can not stop loving her.

Not this time ....

Not anymore .