DAY 3. HOW I WISH

(girl's pov.)

I don't have much time left.

I don't know what to do anymore. Everything was gone. I've lost my dream. I've lost my notebook. I've lost everything, that was everything to me. That notebook  was my only proof, my living testimony , my everything. It was the only thing that would remembered me on how inlove I'am with that guy, but it is gone nowhere. 

Maybe it was the sign of GOD to say " Stop loving him".

I've cried tones of tears because of him. It was so painful that i don't have anything to do but to cry out loud, here on the same place where everything started. Place where i lost my dream.

*********

(guy's pov.)

I was looking all around but i can't find her. I've cried tones of tears because of her. When i saw the notebook, I saw a sketch of a man. I don't know who it was but I surely know that I've seen him somewhere. Maybe it was someother guy around. Idon't know, but i can't help my self but continue reading it and it only shows how inlove she is in that man. It was so painful. The only girl I love the most had already someother guy to love.

It's breaking my heart pieces to pieces. I don't know what to do anymore.

I started walking around again and then i saw her, in the same place she always where.

She was crying. I walked towards her. Seeing her cry is the most painful scene in my entire life, seeing her cry makes my heart aches. I ran towards her. I put out my hanky and hand it to her.

" Here take this, and please don't cry." These were the only words that came out from my mouth. It hurts like hell when she's cryng like that. I can not stand it anymore. I put my hanky at her hands, look at her face and get all the courage to smile. 

" Don't you ever cry like that okay ?." After that I immediately leave. 

It really hurts when I knew that she was crying because of someother guy. I want to rattle the face of the man who hurt her, he doesn't have the right to hurt the girl i love.

How I wish I could be the only man she could love.

How I wish she could love me back.

How I wish .. how I wish.