REVELATIONS : THE LETTER

I was ready to tell her my feelings. What ever happen , what ever she would tell. It would be alright , all I'm asking is for her to know how much I love her.

I was searching for her anywhere , everywhere but I can not find her.. Where is my happiness ? Where is my love? Is it too late? I've been searching for her but she is gone nowhere.

I was already losing hope when somebody walks towards me. When I looked up I saw a boy handilng me a notebook , the same notebook I gave back to my love. I looked back to him  , he just smiled at me  but I can see in his eyes the pain for something. " My sister wanted to gave this to you. It is her most precious treasure. Please take good care of it." He said and rush away.

Why does she wanted to gave it to me ? I really don't know and the reason behind this puzzled me a lot.

This notebook had cause me too much pain. Did she wanted to tell me that I should hand it over someone ? I opened up the notebook once again. Nothing had changed , the same writtings, the same notes. I was about to close it when something pop - up my mind. THE SKETCH ! I got so curious who is that man may be. So once again  I browse the notebook and look for it , to my suprise the sketch was almost finished. 

My eyes grew wider when i realize who was really the man in the sketch. My heart is pounding so hard that i can't hardly breath. It seemed that any moment now it will definitely explode. I didn't expect this to happen, at the back of the sketch i saw a message. I never seen it before so I started reading it.

To MY DEAREST MAN , 

              As you have seen .. I was inlove with you .. for so long. I am your no.1 fan. I knew you from a distance. Looking at you from here makes me love you more and more. I've done everything to conquer this feelings but my mind has no strength to fight to my heart. You are my DREAM, my EVERYTHING. I don't know what really happened, I just felt it from the first time. For all this time all i wanted is to be near you but I am afraid , so all i can do is just to love you from afar.

         Remember the day you first walked towards me, I was sketching you back then. You don't know haw happy I'am that time. Your nearness, your presence made my heart go wild. It is like a MAGIC. In every seconds that I laid my eyes on you is like a paradise. When our eyes met , my heart stopped beating for a while and all of the sudden it pounded so fast that it feels like running. All I wish that time is that you will say something or do something but you didn't. On that very day I lost all my hope on you but again you gave it back to me . The first time you held my hand and let me sat beside you (the rest was history). It was the most wonderful time of my life. These would be the few magical moments that I would surely treasure forever.

            You made me so HAPPY. THAK YOU.

           Please don't laugh at me. Everything that I've told you was true. I LOVE YOU. The best thing that  I could do is to love you. This is my last chance. My last request. Please just let me love you. Until the end ... just until the end.

I LOVE YOU ..

I LOVE YOU ..

 I LOVE YOU. You don't have to return it back. Just let me love you.

            I would be gone but my love for you would stay forever. I LOVE YOU.

                                                                                                    FROM THE GIRL WHO LOVES YOU THE        

                                                                                                                               MOST.