Chapter 5- First Encounter

Harry and Louis flew into the star and a swirl of colour surrounded them taking them into the mysterious world known as Neverland. Harry was astonished.

"It's so pretty," he whispered, "you get to see this all the time?" he asked Louis.

Louis nodded proudly, "it is quite nice."

They continued forward until a light could be seen at the end of the colour. "There it is, Harry." Louis announced.

They went through the light to be met with such a beautiful sight on the other side. A large island full of thick forest and beach surrounded by crystal clear ocean and smaller islands. One thing that puzzled Harry was the one random pirate ship docked on the right side of the island. That particular area looked dark and gloomy. "What's over there?" he questioned.

"That's Skull Rock Bay. That's where Hook and his pirates dock and stay. There are creatures over there like you could never imagine, dark creatures that will give you no mercy. I never want you to venture over there without me, ok?" Louis explained, "and if you ever hear or see a pirate do NOT hesitate to run. They might seem dumb and uneducated but capturing and torturing is their whole life. They are trained for it by Hook. They've been trying to find our hideout for years. We've lost so many Lost Boys to their torturous ways as they wouldn't give the location. They may seem like silly harmless pirates in the stories you hear, Harry, but they are much more, much much more." Harry nodded slowly trying to take it all in. "Promise me you won't go near there." Louis asked.

"Promise." Harry said fully intending to keep it. Although he felt drawn to the mysterious pirate ship and he didnt know why. But if Louis said it was bad then he believed him. It didn't look too pleasant.

"Good. While we're up here i'll give you a bit of a runndown on where everything is. These islands scattered on the left belong to the Red Skins- Indians. They're quite friendly usually. They like playing capturing games with us. Up the back of the Island over there is Mermaid Cove. Obviously that's where the mermaids live. They're lovely crea-"

"Mermaids?"

"Yes keep up, darling. As I was saying... They're lovely creatures but if you tick them off they'll drown you in a second. The middle of the island is just forest filled with creatures. Some good, some want to kill you but hey that's Neverland. We hunt for food around there. Beautiful, tastes wonderful. Our hideout is somewhat to the left of the centre. Shall we go?"

"It's just all so beautiful. I can't wait to see everything." Harry said in a trance.

"Harry?" Louis questioned.

"Mm what sorry?"

"I said, Shall we go?"

"Oh right. Yes of course."

Louis took hold of Harry's unoccupied hand and lead him down towards the island. Harry examined the island in fascination as more detail could be seen. It was full of colour and life. Harry fell in love with it immediately.