003

Shin went home thinking about the girl he bumped with a while ago in the pharmacy. He felt odd about the girl because it was really unusual scene for him, that a person won't respond. Is she just shy or is it something deep? Well, he doesn't know because he doesn't know that person personally.

He just mentally shrugged, why do I care about that girl? I should've focus on my business not on someone's business.

A few minutes had passed. Shin was inside his room already, enjoying the chips he bought for himself.

Oppaaaaa~” A loud voice echoed outside Shin's room. The annoying brat is here again.

The annoying brat, according to Shin, knocked on his door hardly like there's no tomorrow. Shin stood and walked up to his door and unlocked it.

He gave his younger sister a bored look. “What do you want Jang Wonyoung?”

Weeeeell, I don't want anything but I wanna thank you for buying me pads a while ago. I wish I can see you being embarrassed on the pharmacy.” She laughed.

“Shut up brat. You won't ever ask a favor from me anymore. It's just, I don't have a choice a while ago!”

Nyenyenye, whatever oppa! I still wish to see your embarrassed face while buying those pads. I bet you looked so funny.” She teased.

Shin was annoyed as hell so he will close the door but Wonyoung stopped him.

“Woops, I actually have something to show you that's why I am here.” She said while wearing her annoying puppy eyes.

“What exactly do you want to show me? And please stop annoying me, it makes my head hurt.” Shin asked, annoyed. He really can't handle this sister of his. She was too childish and annoying in his opinion.

Sooo, Yena eonni, our dear cousin sent me their class picture during her middle school days and she told me to show it to you because you might like her girl classmates. Eonni sympathises with you, you are such a no girlfriend since birth aaargh she told me that she will let you meet her friends. She also told me that it frustrates her knowing that you, Shin oppa doesn't have any experiences in relationships. So old school... Oh well, you're old.” She dramatically explained with hand gestures which Shin finds weird. Why do girls do things weirdly? They are so weird as hell. 

“I'm not interested. Tell Yena that I said thanks but no thanks. I have no time for that.” He responded. That's the truth. He isn't interested yet. YET. He prioritized school even though he looks not a normal student who studies a lot, he strives to finally finish school and be able to help his noona and his eomma in providing for the family.

“Killjoy. If you still want to check it out, here it is. I saw it already, her classmates are bunch of sexy and attractive girls. Don't miss the chance oppa. You night finally have your first girlfriend.” She winked as she gave the envelope and she finally sprinted out to her room.

Shin examined the envelope on his hands. Well, it wasn't bad to check, right?