♕Chapter 38♕

Chapter 38 Of The Bad Boys.

Oriana's POV

I looked up as everyone came through the door and put another spoonful of ice cream into my mouth. Alexis and Christopher came in from the garden and sat down beside me with a quizzical face. As soon as they saw everyone they stood up and ran over and gave everyone hugs. I fixated my eyes on the TV screen until it turned off and I growled. "Get changed. We're going to that party whether you like it or not." Ava said.

"Yeah, no." I grabbed my phone and Violet took it out of my hands and pulled me off the sofa. I huffed as they dragged me upstairs and Alexis joined us after saying hello to everyone. She closed my door after I walked in and Violet took off my top whilst Ava and Alexis looked through my clothes. "You aren't going to find anything." Ava took out a tight crimson dress that was tight and short but not too short from my wardrobe and Alexis took out my fishnet tights and heels. "No way." I laughed.

"Yes way. Go have a shower." I rolled my eyes and snatched the nice underwear Violet handed me. I closed the door and had a quick shower and shaved afterwards. I put on the underwear that I bought but hadn't worn and they all smiled at me after I came out. "You look nice when you put some effort in."

"Shut up Ava." I snickered and put on the fishnet tights and then put on the dress that showed the top of my cleavage. "I hate this."

"No, you don't. You love this." Violet sat me down on the dressing table chair and Beatrice walked in and closed the door behind her.

"Hey." She grinned. "I presume you're the girls Oriana always talks about."

"Yup," Ava said with a smile.

"Are you good with hair?" Violet asked. She nodded her head and walked over to me.

"I don't think I've ever seen you wear a dress." She laughed.

"Shut up Beatrice. Just do my damn hair so we can get this over with." Everyone laughed and she turned on the hairdryer. She dried my hair and then curled it whilst Alexis did my makeup. I sat down on the bed whilst they all got ready and Beatrice finished doing all of their hair and then she did hers and Alexis did her makeup as well as everyone else's and then did her own.

I sprayed myself with deodorant and perfume and then Alexis opened the door wide and I walked behind them and walked into the kitchen. I sat down on the kitchen stool and placed my head against the counter and closed my eyes and waited for everyone else to come down. "Are you asleep?" Sean asked and slapped my shoulder.

"Go away," I whined.

"Stop bringing the mood down Oriana. Do you know how lucky you are? You're living with guys who everyone thinks are hot and you have a roof over your head. You have food and water and you have friends and family. So what's the problem?" Kyle sat in front of me so I couldn't face away from him.

"The problem is I don't want to go out."

"Well, we don't care. Alexis, Christopher and all the rest of us are going home tomorrow and we want to spend our last night together."

"Mhmmm." I yawned tiredly and out of boredom.

"You guys ready?" The boys asked and came downstairs. They all had jeans on, some were ripped and some weren't and they were all different colours. They all had hoodies on and all of their aftershaves were mixed into one because they were all standing together and it made a strong scent.

The smell woke me up and Violet took my hand and pulled me off the chair and next to her and all of their eyes raked down all of our outfits. "I'm getting changed into jeans and a hoodie-"

"You were fine wearing this outfit to your leaver's party and the same people will be there, just a few more guys." Violet interrupted with a smile. "Now let's go." We all got into separate cars and Blake, Caleb and Bryson followed behind us.

Beatrice put the roof down when we stopped at a traffic light and immediately Violet and Ava stood up with excitement. They looked at me with their eyebrows raised and I rolled my eyes and stood up too. "This is so cliché," I said with a huff but Alexis turned up the music after connecting her phone to the car. She danced in the passenger seat to one of the songs and Violet did the same whilst Ava drove. I sat back down, not wanting to embarrass myself and I let the wind flow through my hair.

"Come on, you know this song." Alexis whined. "Dance with me."

"I'm not dancing in a car."

"Old Oriana would." Violet breathed with disappointment.

"Old Oriana ain't here sweetie." I said and they laughed.

"Sing with us then." Alexis carried on dancing with no care in the world and she handed me a bottle of vodka. I chugged some down and handed it to Ava who took a gulp too and then handed it to Violet. The red light changed to green and Alexis threw her hands in the air and screamed with excitement. I put my hands over my eyes as we turned a sharp corner and removed them afterwards and fortunately everyone was still in the car. We turned around the next corner and I watched as multiple people in front got out of their cars and walked into the building that had music blasting out. It didn't look that bad I guess.

"We're here!" Violet clapped her hands.