Boston

im going to use their drag names to keep it less confusing but when they address each other im gonna use brian. anyways, enjoy! They are on a tour bus, two rooms with a bed, since its just them.

Katya knocks on Trixie's door. "Brian?"

"Come on in." he says enthusiastically.

"You know you don't have to knock right?" Trixie says.

"Mother, I'm getting comfortable with a friend, again." Katya says in her Maureen voice. Trixie stares at Katya, they both make intense eye contact until they bust out in laughter.

They were both on a tour together, 'The T&K Fantasy'; it was something they had always wanted to do... together.

The American 'Trixie and Katya Fantasy' Tour

5/18- Boston
5/19- Hartford
5/21- New York
5/22- Philadelphia
5/23- Washington, DC
5/24- Miami
5/27- Orlando
5/28 Atlanta
5/29 Charlotte

5/30- Nashville
5/31- Colombus
6/1- Detroit
6/2- Chicago
6/3- Chicago
6/7- Milwaukee
6/9- Minneapolis
6/10- Des Moines
6/11- Kansas City
6/12- St. Louis
6/14- Denver
6

/15- Dallas
6/17- Houston
6/18- San Antonio

"You scared?" Katya asks filled with concern.

"Yea...kinda I mean... What if they don't like it?"

"Bri... Look at how much practice we've done... This show is put together beautifully, not only that, there's no way people won't love your voice." She whispers in his ear, and pulls him into a hug.

"You're right... You ready to go?" He breaths heavily.

"Nope, I need tape " Katya asks.

"God I'm glad I don't fucking do that." Katya heads towards the door.

"You coming?" Katya asks.

They both head over to Katya's room, which is like a step away from Trixie's.

Katya tucks and notices Trixie staring at her. "What? You've never seen a fifty year old man before?" Katya laughs.

Trixie blushes lightly. Katya gets them an Uber and they head out to their first show.

•••

Trixie was the first to go on stage, then Katya, then both. Although Trixie has done tons of shows, she was always nervous when it was just her. Whenever it was both her and Katya on stage, she felt confident.

"Trixie, you ready babe?" Katya asks casually.

'babe...' kept wondering through Trixie's mind, something about it just made her tingle.

"Trixie?" Katya said louder, which snapped trixie out of her daydream.

"Yes. Sorry." Trixie replied awkwardly.

"You're on. You got this. Я люблю тебя, детка, ты звезда и стоит больше, чем ты когда-либо узнаешь."

I love you baby, you are a star and worth more than you will ever know.

"God..." Trixie muttered under his breath. Katya knew it turned Trixie on, Katya sure liked to fuck with her.

Trixie was then on stage. "How are you guys doing tonight?" The fans screamed loudly. Trixie and Katya made sure that these shows were in more of auditorium, or arena, rather than a bar, so they could fit more people.

"It feels great to start off this tour in Boston... Wow. Who knew there were about 300 people who have nothing better to do than to watch two men in wigs?" The crowd claps and cheers at the correct times.

"I love you Trixie!" A fan screams loudly from the audience.

Trixie gets close to the microphone and whispers. "You have problems." The audience busts out in laughter.

Trixie played, Jolene, Coat of Many Colors, Soldier, and Mama Don't Make Me Put on the Dress Again. She also played a song on clarinet. She had rehearsed a few jokes and banters, for transitions.

"Are you guys ready to see Katya?" Trixie asked enthusiastically. Trixie leaned back her head a little to see if katya was at the curtain. Katya made a silly face when she saw trixie made eye contact with her.

"You are so stupid." Trixie laughed into the microphone, looking at Katya. "I think Katya deserves a louder cheer than that. Who's ready to see katya?" The crowd screams loudly, enough to pop someone's eardrum.

"Hey... Hey Trix, that's enough I think they've screamed loud enough." Katya said busting on stage. "Go on. " Katya said ushering her off stage. "Go find a manager back there to blow. " trixie walks off stage.

"I guess I'm becoming a manager. " katya said in her Maureen voice.

"Please." Trixie said into her microphone peaking out from the side.

"Which one of you cunts back there let her keep her microphone?"

Katya lipsynced to a few songs, Pussy by Lady, My Neck, My Back by Richard Cheese, and more. She really focused on having a connection, and joking with the audience. Soon Trixie was out with Katya, trixie played Time After Time, and they danced to ABBA'S Waterloo.

"Time for my favorite Part!" Katya exclaimed. They sat at the end of the stage. They had time to answer about ten, but they also needed time to reapply their makeup for the meet and greet.

"Hi, I'm Maddie, would you guys ever look into extending the tour? With the point that over half of the tour is already sold out."

"Maybe, I mean it just matters where life takes us, like if something happens, then like-" katya said in her white girl voice.

"You're so stupid, ya know that?" Trixie said making eye contact with katya. They totally be the forgot about the audience.

"Next question?" Katya turned, quickly at the same time as Trixie.

"I'm Kade, when on tour how do you guys stand each other? Do you guys ever get annoyed?"

"We just avoid each other-" katya starts off in her white girl voice. "No, we don't really get annoyed with each other. "

"I do. " trixie says as katya looked fake shocked. "When you crawl in my bed, because you're 'scared'. " katya had only done it once, and it was years ago, the crowd cheered loudly.

"You've done it more times than I have you, whore. " katya says defending herself, that was true trixie had done it just about every time that they were on tour together. That's when she knew she had feelings for Brian, she knew those feelings were reciprocated, but she was completely scared.

The rest of the questions all went by quickly. The meet and greet was fun, but man they were ready to get back in bed. They both got back on the bus, and changed into Brian's.

They both layed down in their beds, Trixie gets up to go ask to sleep in Katya's bed. Just as Trixie was about to knock Katya was opening the door.

"You whore. " katya said, inviting Brian in. They both lay down on Katya's bed.

"Why are you so far away?" Trixie whined, there was enough space between them for Moses to part the Red Sea.

Katya moved closer and they were soon spooning. "Here tomorrow?" Katya laughed.

"We should've just gotten one bed." They lay there in silence for a minute.

"Good night, Brian. " trixie says.

"Goodnight, детка." Brian purrs.

"What the hell are you saying?" Trixie groaned.

"You'll never know. "

Sorry about the spacing on the tour dates. My phone is being stupid.