Hartford Pt. 1

Today they woke up in a whole different city... Hartford, about an hour and a half or so, away from Boston. Their show tonight wasn't as big as the night before.

"Brian..." Trixie whines, shaking Brian. "Briannnnnnnnnn. Wake the fuck up!" He says shaking him some more.

"What?" Katya slurs tiredly, in his groggy, morning voice.

"Let's go get food..."

"Ughhhhhhhh." Katya groans verbally, after a few more minutes of begging, katya finally gets up and changes into his everyday, casual clothes.

"You ready?" Trixie asks, Katya nods quickly as they head outside and takes a look at their new location. Trixie sends a Uber to to their location, and they are soon in a dark black Tahoe.

They decide on a small, little cafe, on the outside of town. Trixie orders a giant cinnamon roll for them to share, and a cinnamon coffee, while Katya orders a vanilla latte.

"Take my card... " Trixie says. Katya grabs it and walks over while she pulls hers out. "Wait Bri you don't know the-"

"I don't need it." Brian pays for it, grabs their order, and walks back over.

"I hate you..." Trixie says jokingly. After a moment of silence Trixie finally speaks. "Bri... I need my card back."

"Nope... If you need something in the next few months or so, I'll get it for you. I'll give you your card back after the tour is over."

"Brian. Stop being stupid." Trixie whined.

"Nope." He says proudly. They finish eating and end up going to the mall, and they end up finding a wig store, and katya notices Brian eyeing a five layer wig, it was huge. Trixie was looking over in another part of the store, when katya snatched up the wig and payed for it...

"That's for you..." Katya said handing the wig over to Trixie. "You know if you like something, just tell me rather than having a fucking staring contest with it. " katya laughs.

"Brian... This is way too much. Please just give me my god damn card back..." Trixie begs.

"No. It's the least I can do for you helping me all these years. Is there anything you want? Please just let me treat you for once."

"Look at this, I think you would look good in it." Katya grabs it off the shelf and starts coordinating it with an outfit.

"Look at this, I'm getting this for you." It was very trixie, it gave off a country Dolly Parton vibe. "Anything else you want?" Katya asked.

"Nope, I'm just ready to get back and take a nap." Trixie yawned.

"Are you sure?" Katya asked again.

"Yes... Fuck... Hurry up I'm fucking tired." Brian complained.

"Aww does little Brian get cranky when he's tired?" Katya mocked in a baby voice.

"Fuck off. " brian laughed. They head back to the tour bus, and lay down in Katya's bed, after trixie strips down into his boxers, and katya takes off his shirt. Trixie cuddles into katya.

"You're very close." Katya said.

"Oh sorry... " trixie says disappointed.

"I didn't say that was a bad thing." katya smiled, scooping trixie back up. Trixie makes eye contact with him, katya puts his arms around his waist, they soon lower to Trixie's ass. Trixie's lips are soon touching Katya's the kiss was a romantic, loving filled kiss, rather than a sexual one. Trixie pulls away from Brian, both their eyes meeting.

Katya pulls trixie back into a kiss, soon Trixie is straddling Katya. Trixie's alarm goes off, signaling they need to get ready for the show tonight. Katya still doesn't pull away. "Brian we need to get ready." Trixie moans into the kiss.

"Do we have to?" Katya says, pulling away and grabbing Brian's ass one last squeeze.

"Come on get up." trixie says getting off of him and pulling his arm.

They're soon turning into Trixie and Katya. Katya's makeup always takes less time compared to Trixie's. Katya sneaks into Trixie's room, and hugs her from behind and starts kissing up her neck.

"Brian. " Trixie moans. Katya pulls away, and trixie turns so they can kiss on the lips...

"You got red lipstick on me." Trixie used a makeup wipe, and wiped it all off, but she forgot about some on her neck...

the feels in this chapter are great, but what's gonna happen next chapter? Are the fans gonna notice in the Q&A?
Ooooooooo. Byeeeee