00 : A Fateful Meeting.. or Not

[Y/N] : Your Name
[username] : Your Username
[Friend/Username] : Your internet friend's username

That night, all I could see was sea of fire. There was nothing else. My parents, where did they go? Am I being engulfed by the fire? What it this... am I going to die?

.

.

.

Several months had passed, I had recovered from my burn, but I started seeing weird things that others couldn't see. I see mark appeared on people's tongue. Sometime the mark appeared as red, the other time it would appear as blue. Am I going insane now? The doctor said I might just be delirious. I tried to ignore it, but the mark, I could still see it.

.

.

.

Through the Eye and the Heart
A Fateful Meeting.. or Not

Growing up as a shy and socially awkward girl, [Y/N] is constantly alone. As a college student, she never went into any parties and used all of her time studying. She took art as her major, but here she was, working in a fabric store that was owned by her relatives, the kind of relatives that you could not help but to hate.

"[Y/N]! Come help me with this section!" a high pitched voice of a lady was heard from one of the aisles in this ridiculously huge fabric store.

"Yes, aunt, I'm coming!"

Hesitant, but what can [Y/N] do? After the death of her parents when she was just a kid, her aunt took her in and had been taking care of her since, but of course, her mental was being challenged just by simply breathing in the same room as her aunt. Not to mention her cousin, was the kind of person who would constantly annoy anyone because she would whine about everything, all of the times. What about her uncle? He was the typical rich dude who would flaunt his wealth whenever he had the opportunity to. Truly a hellish household to live in.

As [Y/N] walked closer to the aisle where her aunt was currently at, she began to think about all sort of troublesome tasks that her aunt would give her in a moment.

'Ah, [Y/N] stop that thoughts! You're being ungrateful of her kindness. It's good enough that you still have a house to live in.' [Y/N] was complaining in her mind, wanting to appreciate her aunt but at the same time she just wanted to get out of this place.

'If I could have a job good enough to pay for an apartment rent, maybe I could get out of here.'

'Oh, and of course enough money for food and other essential stuffs. Gosh, life is tough.'

Since a few days ago, her aunt made her work for almost 16 hours and only give her a slice of white bread because she "forgot to cook for her" and also said she should be dieting because she is 'fat'. Of course that was a blatant lie. She just liked to make her suffer.

[Y/N] finally reached her aunt after a long walk. Of course she was also lost for a few moment because of how huge this store, she relied on her sight to find her aunt, which is not very effective.

"Jeez, what took you so long, I swear if I could get a hundred yen for every second you are being sluggish, I could open a new store. You know, maybe you being fat is slowing you down."

The girl just made an apologetic gesture towards her aunt. She was used to her harsh words.

'You know, maybe I should really be looking for a job. This place is hell.'

"Place those fabrics from the boxes to this new shelf, I will be handling another thing." [Y/N]'s aunt told her.

It was a simple task, but the problem was she has been working for hours without any rest. Not to mention she also did not receive any payment because she had to "pay for the foods, electricity, water and rent" as her aunt always said to her. What an unfortunate poor soul.