05 : Growing Affection

Through the Eye and the Heart
Growing Affection

"So.. you're saying that you are actually working for the government..? Rare for a male isn't it.." The [H/C]-haired girl sighed in disbelief. Ramuda just watched her reaction, finding it pretty amusing.

"You know, oneesan.. you don't look so surprised for someone who is surprised?" The male grab a candy from the candy bowl on the table. The two of them were sitting at the living room as Ramuda were telling stories about himself, revealing many of his secrets to the girl.

"Wow, look at you. Few moments ago you were crying and now you're back to your usual pesky self." [Y/N] pouted. She was annoyed by the fact that she is younger than him, but he called her 'oneesan'. Not only that, the male didn't even know that [Y/N] was younger than him.

"Pesky? I thought you like it, no, I thought you like me."

"I do."

"Ah- damn, you love to make me speechless, eh? I'll shut your mouth too then.."

Ramuda gently pushed the girl down until she was laying on the couch while he climbed on top of her. They just confessed to each other few hours ago, and yet they're already so comfortable with each other, given that they have been living together for quite some time.

As the male leaned in for a kiss, [Y/N] raised a hand, putting a finger in front of the male's lip, stopping him from leaning in any closer.

"I want to discuss something with you.."

"Can't it wait?" Ramuda groaned as he was being impatient.

"It can, but I don't want to."

The male clicked his tongue but got up in defeat. [Y/N] was being such a tease to him and it made him a bit pissed, but of course it was intriguing for him. It was the first time for him that a woman didn't fell for him instantly while begging for him to be with them.

Ramuda sat on the couch while the girl was still laying.

"What is it?" He asked her while one of his hand reached for her hair and gently played with her [H/C] locks.

"I applied for a job few days ago, I can't just sit here all day doing nothing anyway. I hope you don't mind."

"I don't mind. What's the job? Where?"

Ramuda's hand stopped playing with the girl's hair as it reached her cheek, caressing it. The male leaned in closer and he placed his lips on the girl's neck, earning a surprised gasp from her. [Y/N] moved her hand to the back of his head.

"Aren't you a feisty one.."

"Hn.." The male was enjoying himself, kissing, then licking, and sucking.

The girl placed her hand in front of her mouth, trying to prevent herself from letting a moan out. Her face was bright red, her eyes were hazy from the pleasure.

Satisfied from the mark he left on the girl's neck, the male pulled away and sat up straight, grinning while he stared at the girl. She placed a hand to her neck, where he was sucking on it.

"You naughty. I haven't finished talking, have I?"

"Sorry darling, you were too delicious to be left like that." Ramuda smirked, earning a pout from the girl.

[Y/N] sat up and straightened her clothes. Well, unfortunately a kiss on the neck was the most the two had done. Nothing too spicy has happened..yet.

"Web design, pretty self-explanatory. Remote job, don't worry much about it."

"Is that so? Wait, did you get the interview?" Ramuda asked, the past few weeks he didn't hear much from [Y/N], so he was surprised that thing like this happened.