Part 3

A week went by, you arrived in Spain and met up with Zendaya at the airport, both of you unaware that Tom, Harry and Harrison was on the next flight to Spain. You went to the hotel where the other islanders were. The producers told you that you and the others would leave for the villa shortly. After you and Z changed into your swimsuits and heels, you met the other 2 girls. Mikayla seemed very nice, she has straight dark hair, dark eyes and olive skin and she wore red and black. The other girl is Harriet, she's tall with olive skin too, brown curly hair, brown eyes and she wore black and white. Four jeeps then arrived to take all of you to the villa which stood out in the Spanish countryside.
Meanwhile back at the airport, Tom and the boys arrived. Tom stopped to have selfies with fans and they finally arrived at the hotel. The boys came back wearing shorts and canvas shoes and they met the other boy called Jack who has light hair, fair skin, hazel eyes and big muscles. The jeeps finally returned and the boys all left.
Back at the villa, the girls was exploring their new home for the next few weeks when the presenter Caroline Flack announced that the boys was on their way and the girls made their way to the garden.
"Girl I'm so nervous" you whispered to Zendaya
"You'll be ok" Z whispered back. The first boy came out and Z looked at you as you looked at Jack the 5 foot 6 cutie. Caroline asked for the girl who like him to step forward and you and Mikayla both stepped forward.
"Jack, who do you want to couple up with?"
"Y/n" Jack replied to Caroline then he ran to you and kissed your cheek.