Bang Fucking Yongguk; Yongguk

>>Your Pov<<

It's night and the city blinks with thousands of lights.

"How long are we going to wait?" I complain.

I shiver under the autumn air, the cold breeze kisses my long slender legs. We're in a long queue to one of the most renown clubs in the city called, 'Hades'. I'm wearing a short, red satin dress, the v-neck cut so low it shows most of my cleavage. I don't like it, but Soyang gave me this dress for my birthday and begged for me to wear it tonight.

"We're nearly there. Don't be so stiff, Eun-mi. Tonight will be great!" Soyoung tells me with enthusiasm that I could not share.

Soyoung clings to my arm with excitement, her eyes sparkles as we move closer to the door. Unforunately, I don't share her enthusiasm for clubbing. Pople go clubbing to hook up and I already have a boyfriend. Yet I'm here to accompany her tonight.

"Just for tonight. Next time I will stay home and watch movies with my boyfriend," I thought to myself.

Finally, we're in! I was so glad to be out of the cold. We walk towards the dance floor and my eyes widen trying to absorb the scenery around me. The dance floor is full of people. Flesh to flesh. Skin to skin. Their hands roaming on each other's bodies, drawing themselves closer, until all that separates them are the pieces of the little clothing that they wore.

"EUN-MI! LETS GO DANCE!!" Soyang shouted over the music. Her hips were already moving rhythmically to the wild, hypnotic music. She pulls me onto the dance floor and lifts her arms in the air, swaying her ass, her head bobbing to the tempo. I follow suit and soon my skin is sheened with sweat. I wipe my forehead with the back of my hand, my breasts bouncing as I try to catch my breath.

"Let's go grab some drinks." I suggest.

Soyang nods. We push through the throng of dancing people, towards the bar. I perch on a barstool, nodding to the bartender.

"We'll have tequila. Two shots." she said.

"Yah I wanted orange juice"

"We're at a club, Eun-mi."

The bartender smiles pleasantly while he fixes our drinks. I turn to face Soyang but her attention is already on the guy sitting next to her. Our drinks arrives and I tap on Soyang's shoulder for attention. She glances at my quickly, before grabbing her own glass and returns her attention back to the guy.

"Aish. She begs me to accompany her and now she's ignoring me for some random guy she just met." I think silently.

I grab my glass and drown the alcohol quickly. The liquid burns in my throat and I force myself to not splutter and cough. I hold up my hand as a signal for another drink.

"Eun-mi, I'm going to dance with Jongup. Don't wait for me. He'll drive me home."

I look at her in disbelief. "But what about our girl's night? It's the only reason why I'm here!"

I know I sound whiny, but I'm too pissed to care. She asked me to go with her, and now she's ditching me for some guy she just met? Soyoung ignores the annoyance in my tone and giggles as Jongup slides his hand across her back.

"Help a girl out here, Eun-mi. Just for tonight. Let me enjoy myself. Class starts tomorrow and I can't be sober for the boring lecture!"

I'm still dumbfounded when she leaves me with her new guy to the dance floor. I debate whether or not I should just leave but the bartender sets another cup before me. I grab the glass and swallow the alcohol. I gasp. My head is spinning a little. The alcohol in my system dampens my sour mood and the buzz numbs my thoughts.