Episode 8- Weirdest Place On Earth

THE CLON MANSION

Nate, Noah, And Bruno return to the mansion with souvenirs from Kangs Island. 

Nate: I got this sick purple helmet! 

Noah: I got laid!

Bruno: I also had a fun time! One time at the—

Nate: Wait Wait Wait Noah...you got LAID?

Noah: Yes.

Nate: But Its...it's a kids park. 

Noah: Some Of The adults didn't think that. One guy was dressed as a pope. 

Status: Ooook let's refrain from that and discuss some good news.

Crim had recently gotten a new job after SWA Headquarters was burnt down by one of his edgy employees. Crim was picked up quickly however. 

We cut to Crim in front of an office building. He enters and is greeted by an employee. 

Employee: They call me Nathan Monroe. I'm the 3rd best seller in this huge company. 

Crim: Good for you, pick up your cookie at the desk. 

Nathan Monroe has been working at that building for at least 10 years now, and still and probably won't be a #1 seller. It's not a paper company, but an architecture company. See, we aren't The Office OR Arrested Development. 

The boss of the company exits his office, and sees Crim. 

???: Hey hey hey! 

Crim: ...who are you! 

Charlie: Charlie Dixon, And Its from Fat Albert, did you like it? 

Crim: ....Suuuuuuure. 

Charlie had just started as a boss a few months ago, and then gave the weirdest acceptance speech known to man. 

Crim pockets his 50 cal for self defense, as everyone panics. 

Crim: What? It's for self defense. 

Charlie: *agrees* Yeah, and it's not like a gun ever hurt anyone. Let me tell you something, me and my friend in our teen years got a gun. My friend wanted to play a game, He asked me to shoot him, I did, and he played dead. *laughs* It was the funniest thing ever because it felt so real! 

Everyone goes silent. 

Charlie: And here's the best part, he was so devoted, that he worried his mom, and she took him to a hospital! *laughing* And The hospital bought it! He's probably off having a laugh over it somewhere. 

Silence

Charlie: ..What? It's a funny story! The majority of you are SOOO bland! *playful scoff* He's not actually dead!

Everyone just slowly resumes their duties. 

Crim: Sir. 

Charlie: You can just call me Charlie. 

Crim: Can you show me my desk?

Charlie: Oh right.

Crim follows Charlie to a desk, as Charlie pushes the seat back for him. 

Crim: Huh. 

Nathan just looks on confused. 

Nathan: *to himself* He's never done that for anyone....ever...

Crim is also confused. 

Crim: Why are you doing this for me?

Charlie: I just have a good feeling about you!