8 장

Park Mi Rae's P.O.V
The room my brother had for me was so pretty. It makes me want to stay here forever. I think I just might. The whole afternoon was spent with Taehyung and Jungkook because the hyungs had to go do some business things. Tae and kook could have gone too but they didn't want to leave me alone. They are hella fun tho. I played lots of video games and they even sang to me. We also took lots of cute pictures. Jimin has called and said Jin was on his way to make dinner and the rest would come in a few more minutes, but I'm 100% sure that meant an hour. I was quite excited since I hadn't met Hoseok yet. With that in mind, I just decided to excuse myself and have a nice relaxing shower before the rest got home.

After, I got some of my cutest pj's and blow dried my hair. In all honesty, I looked pretty cute. So I decided to take some pictures for Instagram and almost an hour later of me trying to take the perfect picture, there was a knock at my door. "Mi Rae, dinner is ready" Jin shouted from the other side. I stood up to go open the door. "Great! I'm starving and i missed your cooking so much" I say with a cute expression. Jin just smiles and signals me to follow him downstairs.

As we walk down stairs into the dining room I hear my Brothers loud ass. "She's not sitting next to you. Mi Rae is sitting right next to me and that's my final word" he said. "Shouldn't that be her pick tho?" Jungkook answers back receiving a death glare from Jimin. I can't help but laugh making my presence be known. "Mi Rae-ah..." Namjoon says while coming to give me a hug. "I missed you soo muchh" I say into his chest. Namjoon always helped me out with school and even helped me decide what I wanted to study. He was a great teacher and an amazing friend. "You've grown up so much. I'm glad you're here" he says and goes back to his seat. "I'm glad to be here too" I say and go over to my seat.