19 장

Park Mi Rae's P.O.V
"How's the whole reveal thing going?" Namjoon asks. "Can you not hear her FUCKING PHONE GOING OFF EVERY 2 SECONDS?" Tae says annoyed. I give him an apologetic look and throw my phone over to the couch. Yoongi puts a bag in front of me. As I look down I see it's my favorite korean fried chicken. "Eat that. I haven't seen you eat all day... that's not good" he says looking away from me. Everyone stays silent and then looks at each other. "Awwwee" Jin says then Hoseok follows it with, "Look at our boy. So cuteee". I started blushing like crazy. Why do you make me fall for you even harder Min Yoongi? As Jimin walks in everyone quiets down and stops  teasing Yoongi. "Why are all of our fans so crazy over you? Suddenly I'm not the hot one, it's you" Jimin says sitting next to me and setting his phone down. Everyone including me starts laughing.

It's like weight lifted off my shoulders. Finally letting everyone know I'm Park Mi Rae, Park Jimin's sister. I can finally post whatever I want and whoever I want without it giving away my famous brother. Even though I'm getting thousands of messages and comments, it'll die down soon. Now to live my life and post stupid videos of bangtan.

"Let's watch a movieeee" tae says dragging everyone to the theater they have in the apartment. Since all of us seemed to have had a stressful day we gave in and took some snacks with us. I took my chicken and a beer. It was a Sunday so that meant it was Jimin's turn to pick a movie. He thought for like 30 minutes and finally decided on a horror movie. As we waited for him an extra 30 minutes to pick which one, the door bell rings. "I'll get it" I say jumping out of my seat. When I open, I come face to face with no other than... "So Jin unnie!!!" I yell as I hug her ever so tightly. She laughs at me and greets me with the same kind of energy back. Her and I are like 2 years apart just like my brother and I. She was one of my best friends in the neighborhood we lived in. She came to be a great actress and now lives in Seoul living her life with fame like my brother. I'm so thankful fame has never changed them and their still the old them. "Wait. Why are you here? And so late at night?" I ask raising my eyebrow. "Mmm actually, Jimin invited me to movie night. I agreed only if I was allowed to bring my friend. She'll be coming- Oh. There she is. Ji Eun!! Come, hurry" she's says waving her friend over. Holy shit it's IU! Instantly I bow my head and greet her sweetly. I let her know I'm a big fan of her music and even almost collapse on the floor with tears. "It's an honor to have Park Jimin's sister be such a big fan of mine" she replies with a cute little giggle. MY FUCKING HEARTU!! I let them in and we head to the theater room. "What took you so long? We were legit ju-" Jungkook stops as he spots IU. "Ji Eun noona, what-?" He starts but gets interrupted by my brother. "I invited them. Hope y'all don't mind but ya boy had to invite his crush over" he says nonchalantly. How can he just... wtfff. So Jin starts blushing like crazy telling him to stop. Everyone know about their little crushes on each other and everyone tells them to date but they just won't fucking do it. BECAUSE THEIR BOTH STUBBORN. "Okay! Let's start the movie than" Hobi says. Everyone got in their seats and just turns out that each one of us is next to "our person". Jungkook is next to Ji Eun unnie, Jimin is next to So Jin unnie, and as for me, I'm next to Min Suga. This will be... greatttt.