24 장

Park Mi Rae's P.O.V
5 miles exactly were completed this morning. I felt so good about it. I unlocked the front door only to be greeted by my brother sitting on the couch with his arms crossed. It looks like he had been waiting for... me. Shit. This morning. I tried to keep my calm and walk past him like if nothing happened. "Stop right there" he said in a deep voice. I stopped but then kept walking. "Mi Rae-ah!" He said a little louder and I did what my instinct told me to. Run! I began to run and heard him running behind me. "Namjoon! Jimin wants to hurt me!" I yell out at the top of my lungs as we run up the stairs. I don't know who's room I entered but I just picked the one that was opened and locked the door behind me. Jimin began pounding on the door and told me he'd be waiting to beat my ass when I left that room. Welp. Guess I live in this room now. I regain my breathing and try to figure out whose room I'm in. Almost all black? I think I know already. Before I got over to the bed to figure out whose room it is, the bathroom door opens. Revealing, no other than yoongi... in just a-a towel covering his lower body. Jesus Christ i- help me not to be a sinner. I couldn't help but just stare at him. "Mi Rae? Why are you in here?" He asks confused. I can't seem to answer because I'm too busy admiring his perfect body. Suddenly he waves his hand in front of me and I snap out of it. "I'm guessing you like what you see babe" he says in a husky voice. That voice made me... Horny? Scared? Nervous? All of the above? I start coughing. "Save it hun. You're not all that" I say with a small laugh. Yoongi started walking towards me and I just kept walking backwards. Until my leg hit the bed and I fell. He squatted down in front of me. With a smirk he brushed my bangs out of my eyes and slowly lend forward. "You're so cute" he whispered with a little giggle before connecting our lips. I felt my cheeks get hot. I wrapped my arms around his neck and returned the kiss. It was sweet, gentle and I could hear our heart beats. He pulled away and looked straight at me. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked with his cute gummy smile. "I'd love to" I reply and hugged him. "I'll give you time to get ready. I need to do some stuff in my studio anyway. Knock on my studio door when you're ready to go. Alright?" He asks. "Sounds good" I say as I stand up and make my way out. Squealing and jumping I go to my room to shower and get ready. I need to look my best!!