●Chapter Three●

"I didn't agree to this." I sneered staring out the window, "well Mom thought it was best." Matt gave me a smile. "She probably doesn't even want to deal with me anymore, here let me give my twenty three year old son custody of my seventeen year old daughter and let him take her to Australia!" I hissed mocking her.

"Not to mention I'll be living with a fuck ton of older guys, I'm underage! What if they touch me?!" I asked. Matt grabbed my arm and told me to calm down so people wouldn't stare, "do you mind? We are on a plane. Also they aren't like that, you'll see." He squeezed my hand and I still felt anxious.

"Sometimes I wish you were the cliche douchebag of a brother, but nooo I got the oh so nice brother. You are severely fucked in the head, you know that?" I asked him. "Of course only you would complain about having a good brother with great friends." He rolled his eyes and put his headphones back on.

I frowned and crossed my arms and closed my eyes, I just wished this was all a dream. I was comfortable back home, so why push me into something I fucking hated and wouldn't like?

These people's logic is way outta wack and I felt like the only sensible one.

Yeah the sensible one who tried to attempt so many times.

Knock it off, not now. Not ever. I'm done with you.

Sure you are, it's why I'm still here isn't it?

I'm not mental.

Are you sure?

I'm not mental.

Keep telling yourself that.

"Y/n, come on." I woke up to Matt shaking my arm, I opened my eyes to notice we landed. "How long was I out for?" I asked, he looked at his watch. "A few hours, that's best though. It was a pretty long flight." He stretched out his arms trying not to hit the people walking out of the aisle.

He stood up and grabbed the carry on's from the head cabinet, I went to grab my own but he pulled it away and shook his head. "Let me be a gentleman" he grinned, "you are fucking weird, dude." I just rolled my eyes and stepped in front of him so I could get off the plane first.

I made myself yawn so that I could let my ears pop again from the pressure, I was relieved to be able to hear clearly again. I turned around and reached into Matt's pocket grabbing his pack of gum, "hey!" He frowned as I took a piece and unwrapped it.

"You'll live, where are we going?" I asked him as I shoved it into my mouth and put the wrapper in my back pocket. Slipping the pack back into his own, he grabbed his phone and checked his messages. "Well Eric is supposed to pick us up, let me call him-" he went to press his phone to his ear but stopped.

"Hey fuckers!" I looked to the deep voice as he stood half way across the airport, Matt rolled his eyes and scoffed. I smiled as I got along with Eric really well, I haven't seen him in years though.

"Eric! My guy how are you?" I asked him as we approached, he gave Matt a hug and slapped his back. I found it weird how guys did that, "I'm great, how are you?" He asked pulling away and giving me a hug. "I'm okay, Jesus it's been awhile." I looked at him, he's lost a lot of weight.

"Yeah! You are much bigger now, last time I saw you was when you were fifteen!" We didn't have that much of a height difference, he wasn't a very tall guy but he still had a few inches on me.

"I know! I missed your idiot jokes" I laughed and he nodded, "oh wait until you meet everyone else, they are straight fucking retarded. Especially Mason." He smiled. "So how old are you now?" He asked, "I'll be eighteen in two months" I grabbed my bag from Matt noticing he was glaring at Eric. "Oh really? You have a boyfriend?" He asked.

"Alright! We should get going, yeah?!" Matt slightly shouted making me jump, he grabbed my arm and pulled me along as Eric laughed his ass off.

I began to realize Eric was pulling at Matt's nerves and I couldn't help but crack up myself, I would never get together with one of my brothers friends.