Chapter Six

Midoriya POV

I woke up in a room I didn't recognize as my own, I rubbed my eyes, and looked down to see Shoto on my lap, and realized yesterdays incident, I then retracted my attention back towards Shoto he looked so peaceful and at ease, and I didn't want to ruin that so I stayed where I was and started to play with his hair.

Right now it is the weekend and we weren't given any assignments by Aizawa Sensei was wrong with me staying a bit longer.

I then thought about the situation he probably just thinks of me as a close friend....or maybe he thinks of me as his mother, but I was kind of hoping it was something a bit more, what am I saying if he knew then he'd probably be disgusted of me......if we can't be that the least we could be is still be friends.

That way I can still be with him, as my thoughts were going I seemed to fail to realize that Shoto was awake.

And when I finally realized he was awake he was staring up at me.

"I-i-mm s-o s-orry S-S-h--o-ut--o"

I quickly stuttered out a blushing a bit.

"It's okay I don't really mind it kind of reminds me of my childhood, my mother used to do the same thing it calmed me down a lot, and it made feel happy, protected" he spoke with a small smile.

I smiled at him it made really happy to see him like this, I'd we can't be anymore than friends than so be it, we'll just be the best of friends.

I looked at him and he looked and me (AND I LOOKED AT HIM AND HE LOOKED AT MEEE Im sorry I just had to) there was a comfortable silence between us I then looked at my phone and realized the time.

"Bye Shoto it was nice seeing you"

I said with a smile and waved bye I then stopped in my tracks and looked back at him.

"So by any chance would you like to eat with my mom and me I mean you don't have to I understand if you can't make it or if you don't want to it's just my mom really wants to meet you, I mean you may want to spend your time doing something else you don't have to we can reschedule, you don't have to force yourself you don't even have to come if you don't want to I-"

"Sure I don't mind"

I stopped my muttering when I heard his reply.

"Okay once I finish visiting my mother I'll go walk over"

"Wait so I'll send you our address, how about 6 pm does that work"?

"Yeah that works out perfectly see you soon"

"Y-y-eah see you soon" I then went to the elevator and pressed my floor, and quickly entered my room.

I leaned against the door and fell down to the floor and put my knees to my chest and covered my face I was so Embarrassed yet happy, right now I just need to calm down.

I smiled to myself, I can't wait.