Chapter Twelve

Previously~

I made my way outside the gas station and begun my way back home, then on my way, a hand clasped over my mouth and pulled me into a dark alleyway.

Currently~

Midoriya POV

I was faced towards the gas station unable to see my captors face. I thrusted my head, luckily making contact with there head.

I heard a groan of pain, they loosened there grip on me.

Now this is my chance!!! I thought, I grabbed their arm, and threw them over my shoulder, there body making contact with the concrete.

I move I learned from when me and Kacchan were fighting.

"God damn nerd, what the hell is wrong with you"

I looked to see it was Kacchan!!

I quickly went to his side making apologies left and right, and making sure he was fine.

Then I thought about it why was Kacchan here, well what was he doing here?

"Kacchan if you dont mind me asking why are you here? And well uhm why did you do t-that".

"You're making it sound like I raped you are something".

He said seemingly annoyed.

He sighed

"Look, I came here to well uhm....I came here to uh, GOD DAMN IT I CAN'T SAY IT"

I jumped back on reflex, Kacchan had his hands in his hair, gripping his hair.

I placed my hand on his, trying to stop him from what he was doing with his hair

"Kacchan what can't you say"

I asked, I was worried could he possibly need something, he never asks for help, so it must be important.

"I CAN'T FUCKING SAY THAT I WANT TO ASK IF YOU WANT TO GO TO A FUCKING DATE"

He yelled out.

I blushed, K-kachan want to go on a date with me.

He looked at me, a silence fell on us, and he had a realization of what he just said.

He held his hands up.

"God damn it, just forget I said anything"

He said, trying to get up.

Before he could even attempt.

I went up to him and gave him a hug, he just stayed their for a while possibly confused on my reasoning.

Until he hugged me back, it's been a while since the two of us had been this close.

I thought he hated me.

"So.....does this mean you uhm......say yes...."

He said with some pauses in between.

I broke from the hug facing him, and smiled.

"Of course Kacchan!!"

He looked away, his hair covering his face, and mumbled something I couldn't quite understand.

Bakugou POV

I looked away from his smile, trying to cover my own smile, God damn it, I'm so fucking glad, no that's an understatement I'm fucking thankful

Looks like Icy Hot wont make it to him in time.

"Thank you I guess..."

I mumbled still looking away.

I walked over to him, this time initiating the hug,

"Just a little longer....."

I spoke.

He hugged me back, I just love how warm, how comforting it feels to have him in my arms, all to myself at this very moment.

Meanwhile:

"911 what's your emergency"

"One of my customers left the store, and now I think something happened to him, he's out in the alleyway, and a suspicious man, looks as if he's doing something bad to him".

"Sir do not engage, how old does he look, could he possibly be a friend or a family member"

"No I am positive, he has a scary look on his face, and he couldn't possibly be related"

"Sir what is your address XXXXXX-XXXXXX in XXXXXX area."

"We'll send someone"

"Alright"

"Oh I hope he's alright, he was such a nice boy"

Back Over

"Eh what the hell do you mean I looked suspicious!!!! We were having a fucking moment and then you fucked it up"

"Sir were gonna need you to calm down, we've already apologized, we just need a family member to sign"

"Sorry my ass, give me back my moment with him!!!"

The police had got Bakugou whenever, he was just about to kiss Midoriya.

Sorry it got really confusing or weird , but I had to, my friend saw Bakugou and Midoriya, and she hasn't seen Bakugous soft side yet and whenever she saw Bakugou x Midoriya she went

"Hello 911, I want to report a suspicious man who is raping, a broccoli cinnamon roll"

XD so yeah UwU that's all