Part 2

Park Woorim pov

Since my exam had end, my parents bought a ticket of bts fansign next week. I never expect that the fansign will be this early. So as you know I have pass my exam for the college entrance.

A week later,

Kim Taehyung pov

Today is our fansign day. I thought that our fansign event gonna be two weeks more but our schedule changed for the last minute. I can't wait to meet my beloved armys soon.

Today our outfits are pink. According to the boy with luv concept. I'm really excited to show off my boy with luv hair concept to armys.

Since this is our special fansign for boy with luv album, our friend, Halsey will join the fansign as well and armys really look forward for it. ( I'm sorry readers it sounds like impossible😭)

Author pov 😁

The fansign event begin. A lot of fans are there even Woorim herself feel nervous to meet her idol, Namjoon.
After a long queue, finally Woorim manage to meet her Namjoon.

The list according to Namjoon, Yoongi, seokjin, hoseok, jimin, taehyung, jungkook and Halsey.

Namjoon: Hye sweety, what's your name?

Woorim: My name us Park Woorim.

Namjoon: Omo... jinjja such a sweet name. Hehe

Since Namjoon is her bias, Woorim spend her time wisely as Namjoon is a sweet guy and treat Woorim as his gf. Hoo what a day.

Since Woorim being daydreaming about her and namjoon, the manager tell her to move next. Poor you Woorim. 😂

The fansign continue.....

Kim Taehyung pov

I can tell that this fansign is the best ever. Ye.

My eyes suddenly caught on someone. A young girl or should I say teenage. Looks like 19 or 20 y/o. Cute but short. She is having a conversation with our chim chim. I can say that she looks adorable with that smile. I never feel like this. Like I have worked with many pretty and sexy idols before even prettier than her but there's something doesn't right about this feels.

Park Woorim pov

After I have a chat and got a sign by chim oppa, I have to move to tae oppa. I don't know why but tae oppa keep looking at me like a scary looks.
Did he hates me or what?

Yeap, I feel super duper nervous since that pair of blue eyes keep staring at my face. I suddenly sweat nervously.

Kim Tae pov

Look dear. How nervous you are while looking at me. There's one thing had been lingering on my mind. Claim and make her as mine. She is too cute even my mind can't handle it as well.

Author pov

When Tae's turn to Woorim, he smirk.

Tae: Hye..... cutie what's your name?

Woorim: Park Woorim.

Tae: Nice name you got there, sweetheart.

Woorim doesn't even know why Tae keep holding her hands since the staff tell the fans not to have more skinship with their idols but Tae kept doing it and ignoring the reminder.

Tae's turn had done but Tae still doesn't want to let the girl go. Jungkook keeps whining to Tae.

Jk: Yaaa.... hyung please let her go it's my turn now. She is kookie's girl. 😡

Woorim can't help but blush. Tae feels little anger when looking at Woorim who is madly blush with Kookie and let her go. But Tae have say a last word to her Woorim which sounds a little creepy.

Tae: Till we meet again sweeyheart. Only two of us sweety. 😉

When kookie's turn pass, its now for Halsey at the end.

Halsey: Hey.... cutie what's up?

Woorim: I'm excited for this fansign.

Halsey: Oh really? You know what I guess that the guy with the blue hair had a crush on you. You're so lucky.

Woorim: You mean, Tae? Hehe nonsense he is an idol but I'm just a potato. But you know I feel something weird. The way he looks at me like creepy.

Halsey: Awww.... don't worry he is such a good friend. I have been working with him. There is no problem when it comes to Tae. By the way your album is done. Have a nice day, sweety.

Woorim takes the album.

She is still thinking behind those Tae's word. But that doesn't bother her too much. Now, Woorim can go back home with a big smile plastered on her face. Hihihi. Such an unforgettable memory. 😇

Tae pov

Just wait lil pie until my words come true😈

Tbc vote and comment for the longest chap