The best part of my day

Akko pouted as she was still being dragged by Amanda. The truth is, Akko would've pulled away the second the redhead came into contact with her but she also saw it as an opportunity to finally dig up some dirt on Diana.

Diana had been picking at everything Akko did ever since the day they met. Scratch that, even before that when they hadn't properly been introduced yet. "That stuck up little..." akko mumbled under her breath.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atcho- Atchoo- ATCHOO~

"Excuse me-" Said Diana into the tissue. her face red from embarrassment. Barbara casually handed Diana another tissue "I heard that if you sneeze three times then someone's talking about you behind your back"

"Oh?" Diana rose an eyebrow at both of them.

"B-but we doubt it! There's nothing bad anyone could say about you. You're perfect, Diana!" They reassured her before going into a huddle.

"I thought the saying went, sneeze three times in a row and someone's in love with you" Said Barbara. "Who cares?" Hannah replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They had finally arrived. What was only a 10 minute walk felt like an eternity. By the time it took them to get there, Akko had completely forgotten where they were going. Amanda, being the ""Rational person"" she is, decided to kick the door open. Again. Amanda jolted Akko forward and ran away before she could say anything. "You're gonna love it!" She heard Amanda yell from a distance. Sigh... Akko analyzed her surroundings. There stood two judgy looking girls Aah... Hannah and Barbara. She looked further to the right where she saw a tall girl in dark clothing who looked kinda familiar but due to only being able to see half her face, she looked closer. Everything about her was perfect. Her figure, cup size, her slightly parted lips, her eyes the color of the ocean, her unique platinum locks that danced between lime green and... wait -hold on. "DIANA?!"

(I'm trying to improve-TwT be gentle.)