A/n

shopee is So disrespectful towards blackpink. they have the audacity to call them out to as to why they aren't energetic. jennie was sick and there was a video where she almost couldn't breath or a panic attack and yet not one of the staff did anything. the influencers here think they are high and mighty bitch watch who you're messing with. one of a celebrity who attended the meet and greet did an instagram live i'm guessing after the event called US BLINKS THAT WE WERE SENSITIVE. joking about someone's health isn't a joke. if it's anything you are a joke for disrespecting jennie. she wasn't trained for 5 years just to be talked in this way.

AND some youtubers are even siding with the people who are wrong. they are saying to take it out on the organizers BECAUSE SHOPEE FUCKING SCAMMED BLINKS. Some of us payed almost 100k just to meet our idols. do you think that kind of money is nothing? they payed 100k, 50k just to meet the four people who keeps our life happy. Some people went from the farthest in manila just to meet them and yet you lock them out and say they shouldn't of have paid?

the real blinks who attend didn't even had the chance to give their gifts to our girls. what the hell do you think we will put a fucking bomb inside a box?

And someone spilled water on lisa and she jept saying 'it's okay' even though it is not. someone rolled their eyes on jisoo. people keep laughing and joking on jennie's condition when she almost had a panic attack. and someone even ignored our Main vocalist and lead dancer/rosé

Yet blackpink posted an instagram saying they had fun but most of us didn't. rosé did a live in her instagram for the blinks who didn't get to meet them. we don't deserve these girls at all they are too kind but society keeps bullying them for their sickness like jennie.

I am too frustated to know that these kinds of events happen to my country and the people who came to the meet and greet half of them are only celebrities who wants attention or influencers to gain popularity. half are real
blinks who came to support them since then. i didn't attend because i just started to stan them and don't call myself a blink because i know little of them. and many people here in the philippines want to meet blackpink since 2016.

If you don't stan them like we do then why come to the fan meet at all? this just gets me so mad and needed to say this or write whatever