Chapter Twelve: Chou Tzuyu&Kim jisoo

Y/n's POV

"Tzuyu? jisoo?" i asked as she was standing in front of me.

"yes that's us can we come in?" she asked practically chuckling at my reaction.

"What are you doing here?" i asked and jisoo sped to jennie's room.

"Jisoo wanted to see jennie because she missed her and i just wanted to tag along." tzuyu explained as we sat down on the couch.

"Tag along? seriously?" i asked not believing her. she shook her head and chuckled brushing the topic off.

we both went quiet when we heard jennie shouting in excitement knowing probably that jisoo found her.

"gosh." i said laughing when the squealing won't stop.

"Well that's what happens if you take jisoo's bestfriend away for 5 days."

"It's not that long." i argued and she rolled her eyes.

"Jisoo has been complaining every second on why you guys didn't call."

"I gave my phone to jennie to contact jisoo-"

"But my phone was off." i heard jisoo behind me and i chuckled seeing her and jennie side by side.

"Jennie are you done?" i whined and she laughed.

"Yes i am but now that tzuyu and jisoo are here can they come along?"

"Sure." i shrugged

"Wait where are we going?" jisoo asked

~~

"Don't you dare drink an ounce of alcohol jennie." jisoo warned her as y/n drove to the club. tzuyu is in the passenger seat with the two best friends in the back.

"Lightweight?" i asked as i look behind seeing jennie glare at me.

"You could say that." jisoo added making jennie hit her.

"Shut up so are you jisoo."

"What? am not." she defended making tzuyu stiffle a laugh.

"What chou?" jisoo asked glaring at the younger. tzuyu laughed and i smiled at their interaction.

"Do you even remember on how me met jisoo? you drank like a beer of soju and you started to speak nonsense things."

i laughed we tzuyu seeing jisoo glare at her. jennie just sat there still mad about jisoo.

"Guys lighten up we're going to a club and neither are you two drinking." i said and they sighed in defeat.

it is currently 12 in the morning as we arrived in the club hearing loud music from the outside. it triggered my fun side but i wasn't there to drink.

"Come on." i said and closed the engine hearing them go out.

"So who are we looking for?" tzuyu asked. i took out my phone and showed them the picture.

"Isn't that her?" tzuyu pointed and i immidiately looked to see it was not her. i glared at jisoo. she chuckled.

"Relax i'm messing with you." she gave me a teasing look and walked up to the club with us following from behind.

i requested a vip room so i can have some privacy and some quiet while i look. we were upstairs so we can perfectly see everything from up here with a plain glass surrounding us. from the outside you can't see us but we can see.

"i need a drink." tzuyu said ordering one. jennie tried to but jisoo stopped her from doing so.

"Just one drink jisoo." jennie whined but jisoo didn't listen and forbid her from drinking an alcohol.