JAKE

CHAPTER 2

Jake grunted as he sat on the toilet seat. His stomach had hurt since the start of the day and finally...

(WRONG SCENE- we apologise for the inconvenience)

It was time for The Test. It was The Test that everyone took once in a lifetime. It was one to enter P.E.N.I.S.

P.E.N.I.S is the most prestigious school in the country. It is placed among the top five schools in the world. Of course, its beautiful name must not be confused with the male human genital. P.E.N.I.S stands for:

Prodigy

Education on a

Next-level

Initiative

School

In short, people call it “PENIS”. After all, saying the letters out one by one, or typing the dots, is such a waste of time. In PENIS, students with extraordinary capabilities surpassing others in either sports or studies are given the opportunity of being enriched in the specific areas they are best at.

Jake had always topped the class for all of his tests, assessments, and exams - whatever. Not only that, he had not studied at all since the beginning of elementary school. After all, he didn't need to.

Jake always had this feeling. No, not a feeling. Maybe a hunch or an intuition. Before an important event, or any event, he could sort of guess vaguely what was going to happen. Or what he should do.

Anyway, it was no use studying for The Test. According to the other guys, and local gossip, it was nothing anyone could study for. Ever.