GOING TO SCHOOL

CHAPTER 4

He still regretted that moment. Jake had spent two weeks in the hospital after getting beaten up by the retards (as he still insisted they were), and he had missed TWO DAMN WEEKS of his short holiday before the new school. Well, since the holidays were over, Jake was looking for a way to GO TO his school.

Somehow, the only instructions mailed to him about the school were. (please accept our apology for so many 'instructions'. They are one of the school's favourite 'tests')

1. Drink strawberry milk on the morning before the first day of school.

2. Bring a big bag with nothing in it.

3. Watch out for spaceships.

Jake looked up. There was a giant ship floating in the sky. It sort of looked like a dark-grey version of the titanic. The whole area suddenly turned gloomy and the air had a tacky feeling to it. Huh, he thought. Jake jumped. The whole world turned black.

Jake woke up. He was in an oval shaped room not much bigger than his own. There was a sweet apricot-ish smell and a small, empty (as he somehow knew) yellow vase. Strange that he noticed the vase first. It was just so... out of place, compared to the rest of the room. Then, he realised something that for some reason just blew his mind. The room was completely white. It was so white that at first, Jake couldn't make out the table that the vase was on.

Jake stood up. He guessed that there was a barely visible door to a toilet, which was probably white as well. Jake walked to the vase. He lifted it up slowly, finding a red button underneath that said, "PRESS."