part 1.

"alright sweetie! i'm off to work!" my mom yells.

"alright mom!" i holler back, reaching for my phone.

*later that night*

i walk downstairs to hear moaning and groaning at the front door. my mom hasn't gotten back yet and im worrying.

i peep though the eye hole and see a decaying person. i gasp, taking a step back. i noticed it was my mom.

i open the door the slightest bit, trying to get a closer look. she shoves her face in the crack of the door, snapping her teeth.

her teeth were rotting and blood was dripping from her neck and cheek. "m-mom?" i whisper.

she pushes through the door, falling one top of me. she snarled as she inched forward to my face. i flip her over, grabbing the nearest thing being a lamp, whispering, "i love you mom."

and smash her head in with the lamp. over and over and over, again.

i stop once the snarling stops, stumbling to my feet, closing the front door, locking it.

i look at her dismantled face, i have to find someone. i thought. the police!

i did in her pocket for her car keys. after finding them i scurry into the garage, climbing into the honda civic, 2019.

i start it, already knowing where i'm headed to, the prison.

tbc...

- hi, so i've recently been obsessed with carl grimes sooo thought i should make a fanfic ya know?