Author's Note

Cross-Faction Chaos DISCLAIMER: All original characters are the property of Ryter Lynx. All the characters appearing in World of Warcraft are copyright of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc, parent company Activision Blizzard. No infringement of these copyrights is intended and is not authorized by the copyright holder. 

Hi there! Thank you for checking out my story/book entitled Cross-Faction Chaos. It's a work in progress but I've got a large chunk of it written and even more of it plotted out in my head (like any good writer). The story is broken up into separate sections for each sister at first, but eventually, they'll all be living the same adventure. Thus I have entitled the chapters Chapter One of Salxi's Story, Chapter One of Solunai's story and so on, so I can continue adding to those chapters as I write them.

This book contains the adventures of the Emberstar sisters, Sriset, Solunai, Salxi, and Lindrastra, as they navigate the world of Azeroth. During their journeys, they encounter many other adventurers, some friend, some foe. But their most interesting adventures begin when they become involved with heroes from opposing factions. 

Raised not to judge others on the banner they fly under, the Ravenlight sisters are always open to new friendships and companions. However, dealing with those who are supposed to be their enemies threatens to create cross-faction chaos unlike anything Azeroth has ever seen before...