7. Test & Thoughts

Rhea

Luke's face dropped for a second before I saw his eyes grow wide with anger.

"What the fuck!" He looked at them in disdain. "Unbelievable." He muttered under his breath. He turned on his heel and started to storm in the opposite direction.

"Luke." Calum called out to him but Luke didn't turn around. He shouted his name again a little louder this time.

"Ash, drive them home. Michael and I are going after him. Meet us at the cafe on Moore Street once you're done." Calum told Ashton and left.

"Okay. Let me drop you all home quickly." All of us got in quickly and he started the car.

"Honestly I am not even surprised. This is exactly the kind of woman Kim is" Ashton spoke under his breath and huffed in ager.

The ride home was silent except some things Ashton was murmuring under his breath and Sheryl sitting in front with him, trying to calm him down. I was the first to be dropped off, as my place was the closest.

"Thanks Ashton and see you tomorrow girls." I sighed and shut the door. They mumbled byes and the car went away.

I felt really bad for Luke & his friends too. They were really trying to make Luke feel good again and get him out of the melancholy he was dwelling in for the past few days, but all the efforts went vain. It sucked. I shook my head as I unlocked the door to my house.

"Hey mom." I greeted her as I walked in and saw her working on her laptop.

"Hey Rhea. How was it with your friends?" She asked as she kept her laptop away and smiled at me.

"It was good. I am really tired and I have football practice in the morning so I am heading to bed. Do you need anything?" I asked my mom in one breath. She looked at me for a few seconds, contemplating whether to probe or not but she didn't.

"Thanks honey, but I am good. Good night." She nodded at me.

"Okay, Good night."

I walked into my room and threw myself on the bed. I stared at the section of the wall where I had some posters and images stuck on the wall. It included some fancy, inspirational quotes, some pictures from my childhood, some posters of my favourite TV show and well some musicians too.

It was so crazy that literally a week ago if someone would have asked me who my celebrity crush was the answer was simple - Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds of Summer but I don't think that's true anymore. Definitely not the celebrity part of "celebrity crush."

I got up and stuck the film from the photo booth on the wall. I couldn't help but smile at the way we looked and how Luke was smiling in those images. My mind wandered to what he was probably doing now. I sighed and changed into my clothes for the night and called it a night.

-

I woke up to my alarm ringing and got ready for football practice. I didn't want to be late like last week.

The practice went great. It was hectic but we had to start preparing for the series of matches that were starting soon. My first class of the day was Maths. Having to maths, first thing in the morning always sucked. It always left me with a headache for the rest of the day. The teacher was in a really good mood and soon we found out it because of a fucking surprise test.

When I received the sheet of questions, I could feel my palms get sweaty and clammy. I sighed and I attempted everything I knew. Surprisingly it wasn't that hard and according to me most of it went well. I grinned when I noticed that question Luke had helped me with the other day, had made it to the test too. And I knew just how to do it. I had to thank that dude.