Harry

First we have the book were nothing is illegal and the character has a weird ass name

Hello guys my name is electronic message good and I am 13 years old and pregnant by Harry Edward styles and were getting married... Woah Woah back the fuck up, what world do you live in where that doesn't count as Statutory Rape.

And then we have the bitches who can't spell.

Mi nd Hary luve eat oder, im show made we cannnt has Louie carot and lame spon and zain miror nd niel fud... And where did you go to school

then we have these type of people

I live in L.A because my dad walked out on us with a five year old and plus shes a whore, ever since then my mom started beating me with a ketchup bottle and making me eat cat food, and all of sudden she sold me to 1d I love them so much especially harry, I walked down the steps and the first thing I saw made me want to go in my room and murder a cat, I saw harry there ughhh I hate him so much he is just so fat and ugly with those stupid curls and the stupid butt, I love him so much, I love his smile, and I love how he smell

No comment  for these type's

Harry beats me but I love him, one day he came home piss drunk and started peeing on me and laughing and I joined in too.

Then we have a main character who I love to kill.

"Harry I don't think we should have sex" Umm excuse me bitch if this was me my legs would already be open and ready for service .

Harry cheated on me with his sister, best friend, cousin kid, grandma, nephew, kid sister, but I still love him " I had sex with your mom and your grandma and your dad and your grandad, and Amanda from across the block and your mom is pregnant with my baby" harry said laughing in my face "please don't be mad" Harry said smiling "I still love you don't worry we can get through this" I said to him.

If this was me I would knock the shit out of you and kill the baby in 700 different way's try me.

My mom and dad are never home so I'm alone in this big mansion, I kinda look like meg from family guy, I have blond hair and green eyes people say we could be twins, and I'm happy of that and plus I'm really skinny I never eat and my ass is bigger then Kim Kardashian, yep some people say I'm lucky because  I got all the looks but I say whatever and plus I can sing starts singing "Tell me a lie" *sounds like a dying elephant giving birth to a baby whale on a hot summer day in Anaconda land*. I have been going out with my boyfriend Will for 18 years and we still haven't had sex I'm waiting for the perfect guy to dive into this bottomless pit of death and my favorite food is Brown cake, yummm and I'm 19 years old yep believe it or not me and will been going out since I was one and he was three, my parents and his are bf even though there always away, when I was three I got hit by a car and was left on the road for three days until someone named harry saved me, I'm still looking for him to tell him thank you for saving me I can even remember his smell, tonight me and will are going out to dinner... When I went to dinner with will you'll never believe who I saw it was harry, I ran up to him and gave him a big smile telling him thanks, will came up and grabbed me by the waist and punched me a couple times, did I forget to mention he's abusive. "Yes bitch you did"

"Ahhhhh" I moaned so loud my mom could here me, she then knocked on my door and said "honey keep it down dad and I are trying to sleep"  but I didn't listen as Harry went  faster and started screaming and banging on the head bored he look liked a cat in heat

"Harry is that you" I said to the guy that looked just likes harry "No bitch we go through this everyday  I'm your fucking dad" harry look alike said to me anger show on his face I went to grab it until he pushed me off "Heather get you daughter" I then saw the whore that ruined me and harry relationship come down "Honey get off your dad" she said "I FUCKING HATE YOU, YOU RUIN EVERYTHING, IM.GOING TO MY ROOM AND HARRY HOW COULD YOU CHOOSE THIS WHORE OVER ME" I said and ran up the stairs upset. Well okay, its none of my business anyway.

Im really shy People at school bully me  they call me bunches of names like snot licker and ass eater. "Hey its the ass eater" not today, this is the last of them bullying me "IM DONE WITH DEALING WITH YOU SHIT, IM NOT AN ASS EATER IN MATTER OF FACT I HATE ASS, SO TAKE YOUR STUPID SELF AND YOUR PEEPS BACK WITH YOU BECAUSE IM DONE" Everyone looked at me and started to clap, Ash my bully ran and started to scream for his mommy... That made no since at all in matter of fact, you know what if I went to your school and I bullied people you would be first on my list