Prologue

"Accio burger," I whispered while my targets back was turned. His burger flew into my hands as I smirked, fleeing the scene. If MACUSA, standing for the Magical American Conference of the United States of America, or the American Ministry of Magic, knew what I was doing, then I would have been sent to Carcer, the American wizarding prison. It literally means 'prison' in Latin. The Britain wizarding prison has a better name though. I mean, would you be more afraid of the name Carcer, or the name Azkaban. See what I mean?

I finished the burger quickly and jumped to the next tree. Then to the next tree. Then I jumped down and dashed off into an abandoned building.

Said abandoned building was my home. I had conjured a couch, rug, dresser, and T.V. in there too. The couch was a bright forest green and my rug and dresser were an earthy brown. They were my house colors.

At Ilvermorny, there were four houses. I heard that they were like the four houses of Hogwarts, but whatever. I've never been to Britain anyway. Although some of my cousins that lived over there sent me a few letters about the wizarding world once they found out that I was a witch too. I mean, it made me question a lot of things about the States. Like, why do we call non-magic people, No-maj's? It sounds offensive and obvious, and like something a five your old made up. Britain's called them muggles, which I thought was much better and less obvious.

Getting back on track, there were four houses that favored different people. Thunderbird favored adventurers, Pukwudgie favored healers, Horned Serpent favored scholars, and Wampus favored warriors.

There were four statues that you had to go up to. A few people think that the statues are just there and that a stone will glow in front of whatever statute your house will be, but that's wrong. Sorry.

What you really have to do is walk into a room with the four statues standing across from you. The rest of the school watches as a statue picks you. That's right. The statue picks the students.

For me, the Wampus and the Thunderbird had moved around. That meant I was chosen by two houses. It was uncommon, but it happened every few decades. It was rarer to have all four move. If two or more picked you, then you got to choose. I had chosen Wampus.

The four houses also had their house colors. Thunderbird was purple and white for the storms that thunderbirds bring, Pukwudgie was red and gray, like their skin, Horned Serpent was ice blue and black, like the waters they lived in, and Wampus was green and brown because of the forest they hunt in.

I settled back on my couch, laying down and eating the burger. I hummed in delight. There was a reason that I stole from snobby people. One, they're snobs and need to learn that there is more to life than being snobby. Two, they are really specific with what they get and where they get it. Usually, it's a good place or a fast food place, and they become really picky with their orders.

I turned on the T.V. with a flick of my wand. Since magic fries any piece of electronics that it comes into contact with, the device has to either be conjured by a mage, or it needs to have a spell on it. And to all of you people who think that I should say wizard, wrong. A wizard is a man with magic. That does not include witches, who are women with magic. Mage is the same thing, but it includes both wizard and witch. Get over it.

I ate my burger happily as I watched Earth to Echo, unaware of the people that had noticed the odd zone where no electronics could get through that was around my home.

Hi everyone! I had this on my draft page for a while and I was debating whether or not to post it. This is a Harry Potter and Avengers crossover, although Cammy went to Ilvermorny in America and is a muggle-born, like her cousin in Britain (No, I am not going to spoil this), there will be scenes with other mages. This is currently taking place right after Ultron, and I am thinking about it being a Spiderman love story, but that will be your guys' choice.

Fathom, out! ~