chapter 8

(Bts height is this story.
mamjoon:6'1
Jin:5'10
Yoongi:5'8
Hobi:5'10
Jimin:5'9
Taehyung:5'11
Jungkook:5'10 (everyone else height)
Kai:6 ft
Jackson:5'9
Jinyoung:5'10
Bambam:5'10
Jennie:5'4
Jisoo:5'4
Lisa:5'6)
jungkook's POV
I woke up laying on top of taehyung. Sat up fell of the couch and tae  woke up. " are you ok? " he asked me " uh yeah I'm fine. " I say back to him "what time is it? " I asked him as I got up from the floor and taehyung grabbed his phone " holy shit!! " he says " what? " I asked  confused " it's 7:45" he says
Our school starts at 8. We both go to our room and I got dressed in a black Ripped jeans and a shinee t-shirt and put on a hoodie and and walked out my room and saw taehyung. " hey you ready? " he asked me and I nodded yes.

Time skip to school
Yoongi's POV
I walked in to school and I saw my group of friends and walked over to them and jimin looked at me " holy fuck what happened to you face " jimin asked Concerned " nothing " I say back
" it's not nothing " Jin says worried " what happened " hobi says " nothing " I say back " tell us please " namjoon says " no nothing happened don't worry about it ok I'm fine " I say and then walked away and went in the the bathroom.

Namjoon's  POV
I followed him to the bathroom. Means him been best friends since diapers and I know when he's lying " are you ok? " I asked "yes I'm fine "

" you lying "

" no I'm not "

" tell me the truth "

" I got in to a fight "

" who did you fight with? "

"No one listen I have to go " he says to me as he walks to the door " tell me " I say as i grabbed his arm and he flinched "n-nobody l-let go p-please " he says scared I let go of him and he left the bathroom and walked back out there to my friends.

Jin's POV
"What did he say? " I say as namjoon walks out he bathroom "nothing he said nothing " namjoon says and I sighed and the bell ringed and we said goodbye to each other besides me and hobi we have same class which is math. We sat down and the teacher started talking. " Jin I'm worried about yoongi " hoseok whispers sadly " me too we will find out what happened to him soon or later " I whispered back and he nodded as a ok and after a while class was over.

Hobi POV
Me and Jin walked out of class. " hey got to go see you at lunch "jin says " yeah bye " I say walking away and Jin was gone and I bumped in to someone I fell on the floor and I looked up to see Jackson. " i-I'm s-sorry " I say " it's okay " he says and I opened my locker and grabbed my History textbook " oh I have history too! " Jackson says and I just nodded and we started to walk to mr. parks class when we got inside I sat down and Jackson sat next to me and I looked at him " w-why are you sitting next to m-me " I say " can I not sit next you? " Jackson whispers to me " n-no I d-do " I stuttered and mr. park walks in the class " hello my name is park jinyoung and I'm you're teacher " he says.

Jimin POV
Me and jungkook and taehyung have the same class  we went in the class room and sat down. Jungkook in the middle of me and taehyung. " jungkook I'm not coming home tonight " I say to jungkook and his face fell " why not " he asks me " I'm staying at my parents house for a week " I say back to him "oh ok " he says with his bunny smile and the teacher comes in " hello I'm you're teacher Kim jisoo and if you say any sexual stuff about me things will happen " she says and starts teaching and looked at jungkook and he doing his work. Class was over and now it's lunch " I have to go to the bathroom " jungkook says and me and tae say ok and walked to the lunch room and sat down " hi where is jungkook? " Jin asked " in the bathroom " tae says and we started talking about random stuff and jungkook comes to the table " are you hungry? " namjoon asked Jin and namjoon treat jungkook like their son " no I'm not " he says looking down and everyone looks at each other " ok? " namjoon says worried and we started talking again and lunch was over.

Taehyung POV
School was over and me and jungkook got in my car and drove home and when we got inside jungkook started to walk to his room " hey jungkook " I say and he turned around " yes? " he says " are you hungry You didnt eat anything at lunch I'm ordering pizza whether you like or not ok " I say " ok  " he says sad walking to his room and I ordered the pizza and when it came I knocked on his door " jungkook " I say and opened the door and saw him laying in his bed " what wrong " I say sitting on his bed " jimin hates me right? " he says sitting up and looking at me "what do you mean? " I say confused " he hates me that's why he's not here " he says " no he doesn't ok.... come on let's go eat " I say and he says ok and we leave the room.

Jungkook POV
" jungkook I'm not coming home tonight " jimin says to me and my face fell and I got sad " why not " I asked him " I'm staying at my parents house for a week " he says "oh ok " I say with a fake bunny smile and the teacher comes in.
Time skip to lunch
(Trigger warning)
After class I went to the bathroom and went in a stall and banged my head on the wall and grabbed a blade and bought it to my arm and pressed it hard on my arm drawn a line and more blood dripping down my arm. I did about 20 more or less and grabbed some Tissue and cleaned up the blood and my Arm and I grabbed bandages out of my bag bandaged my arm up and I went out the the lunch.
(Warning over)

Time skip to after school
We got home " hey jungkook " he says and I turned around " yes? " I say " are you hungry You didn't eat anything at lunch I'm ordering pizza whether you like it or not " he says " ok " I say that and walked to my room and got undressed and cleaned the cuts and into a hoodie and sweatpants and lay down on my bed does  jimin hate me I think him does. Taehyung walks in to the room " what's wrong " he says sitting on my bed " jimin hates me right? " I say sitting up and looking at him " what do you mean? " he asks confused  " he hates me that's why he's not here " I say to him " no he doesn't ok.... come on let's go eat " he says and I say ok and we leave the room.

Yoongi POV
I got home and my dad was there and he punched and kicked me and I fell to the floor. He grabbed my hair hard  and I screamed in pain and he threw me into the wall and I almost passed out and he Left the house and I got up and went upstairs to my room and took a shower and when I got out I got a call  and I answered it " h-hello" " hey are you ok " he says " oh I-I'm fine " I say back " you sure" " yes jimin I'm sure uh look I have to go talk to you tomorrow " I say  " ok bye" he says and I hanged up

Jimin POV
Weird?

A/n
I hope you like this chapter

Comment and vote

Yuto is 17 years old and 6 ft