Chapter 21

No ones POV (warning self harm . forced sex and a lot of things)⚠️⚠️
Everyone graduated college and it's a year after graduation.

Namjoon and Jin adopted a baby girl and named him joy, Jin and namjoon are happy right now.

Jimin,yoongi and hoseok decided not to get married because they are happy with them just dating.

Jungkook and taehyung got married a few months after graduation. They were happy until something happened. Taehyung would come home drunk most nights and bad things happen all time and yelling at jungkook when he says no and it's making him sad all time.

Jungkook's POV
"I said no" I yelled at taehyung "come on w-we haven't h-haad s-sex in while" taehyung slurs  and I sighed "fine but don't be to rough" I walked upstairs. We just finished and tae sleeping but I can't fall asleep because my ass hurts. I looked at tae sleeping and sighed and tears formed in my eyes and rolled my face. I slowly get out of bed and went in the shower and cried quietly, I got out when I was done and went back in the room and put some clothes on and laid down and fall asleep.
Next morning
I hear Noises and opened my eyes and saw tae getting dressed I sat up "hey baby" he says looking at me "hi" I said looking down I got up from the bed and felt the pain in my ass and I sighed and went to the bathroom to get ready "jungkook wait" he says I turned around and looked at him"yes?" I wasn't looking at him "what's wrong" he walked up to me "nothing I'm fine" I said looking down and then turning around to walk to the bathroom he grabbed my arm and turned me around "did I do something wrong?" He says with worry on his face "no you didn't do anything wrong" I faked smile and then kissed him and went to the bathroom and got dressed and looked in the mirror and sighed and left the house and went to the cafe that Jin owns and I work there and so does Jimin. I went inside "hey jungkook!" Jin and jimin says I walked past them and went into the back and grabbed my work stuff . Jin and jimin came in "jungkook what's wrong" Jimin asked "nothing wrong" I say in monotone "it doesn't seen like nothing" Jin says crossing his arms around his chest like a mother which he is "well it's nothing I'm just tired" I walked past them and started to work.
After work
They kept asking questions about what happened but I don't want to tell them I hope he isn't drunk. I got home and went upstairs and laid down and one hour later the door slam telling me that taehyung is drunk. He walked into the room "I-I want sex " he stumbled To the bed "i don't want to have sex"I say getting up from the bed "I want sex bitch stop being a pussy" he yelled at me i flinched and walked backwards as he walked up to me "n-no it's late we should sleep" I'm shaking  he never acted like that ever it's scaring me "you never listen to me. You never want sex come on we are married this is what married people do it sex!" He yells "I would have sex with you if you weren't drunk and wasn't rough" I yelled at him and then he did something I thought he would never do. He slaps me I grabbed my cheek and tears rolled down my face and he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to the bed and pushed me and grabbed my arms and pulled my pants down "no stop! Please"
Next morning
I didn't sleep at all I'm in so much pain i looked to my side and saw taehyung my husband who hit me and pretty much raped me yesterday who I love with my whole heart. I got up and got dressed and left the house and went to work. I saw Jin and jimin and namjoon with joy "hey can I stay one of your house?" I asked them jin looked at namjoon and he nodded his head "yes you can but why?" Namjoon asked "just some problems" I say and started working "what happened to your face?" Jimin says " I fell" I say looking down.It is now a later and the cafe is closed and now yoongi and hoseok is here "where's tae?" Yoongi looks at me "why would I know" I say to him looking down "because you are married to him?" Hoseok looks at yoongi confused "doesn't seem like it" I say and then hearing the door open I looked up and saw taehyung "jungkook please I'm sorry" he says walking up to me "no stay the hell away from me" I say with tears forming in my eyes " kookie I didn't mean it" he says with tears in his eyes "what's happening"Jin says "I was drunk and I slapped him and forced him into sex"tae says and everyone eyes widen "what the fuck" Jimin says "you need fucking help you keep hurting me  and I can't fucking take it fuck!"I yelled at him and threw the cup I had in my hand at him tears rolling down my face and Jin hugged me. He moved before it could hit him "I'm so sorry I'll get help I promise" he say with tears rolling down his face and I pulled away from Jin and went to tae and hugged him and kissed him "I'm sorry"
A few months later no one POV
Taehyung went to rehab and it helped him and now jungkook and him are happy and doing great and adopted a puppy and aren't having sex as much and they are fine with it.

A/N

I hope you like this chapter

I had writers block so that's why this took forever

Comment and vote

Is this chapter good or is it bad?

Word count:1031

Love ~suneixs~