Chapter 3.

Camila was squealing and laughing and wiggling around underneath Lauren, trying her best to stay put even as her girlfriend was tickling her with her lips. "I love you" Camila breathed when she finally stopped, Camila began lightly scratching her nails up and down Laurens almost bare back "I love you, too" Lauren whispered against her neck. "Lauren" Camila said stroking her hands through her hair a slight nervous tone, she lifted her head up resting her forehead against Camila's humming "iwantyoutobemyfirst" Camila quickly mumbled out, Lauren's eyes shot open to stare into Camila's to see if she is being serious when she doesn't say anything else Lauren replies with "Are you sure?" Camila hummed along in a quiet yes as she knew Lauren would say that.

Camila leapt on Lauren at that moment. The raging hormones locked up finally unleashed.

Camila and Lauren quickly became a ball of body-parts. Arms, noses and buttocks all tangled together. Camila didn't know what bit to focus on, so Camila kept her head in Lauren's neck moaning.

"More! More! More!" whispered Camila to Lauren.

Camila collapsed with Lauren between her legs breathing heavily, their naked chests pressed against each other tangling their limps together whispering their "I love you's" and drifting off together.

.

Once they both arrived at school together the next morning on the morning on there way to meet Dinah, Normani and ally, Camila whispered over to Lauren "Do you think we'll be able to tell the girls today"

"As long as your okay with it baby" Lauren said kissing the side of her head as they spot the girls they walk over but before Lauren could greet them Dinah's loud voice gets there first "Chanch who tried to lick the skin off your neck"

"That's what I wanted to speak to youse about "Camila replied blushing and dropping her gaze to the floor embarrassed.

Wrapping her arms around Camila's waist "Guys leave her alone"

"Em..so me and Lauren are em dating" she whispered out.

"WHAT" they all exclaimed at the same time, Camila winced at their reaction feeling herself pout.

"no no baby don't get upset they are just shocked" Lauren said as she pulled Camila in for a warm hug reassuring her

"I knew it, you know Lauren you are not as subtle as you think you know all that staring you do I'm surprised this didn't happen earlier, I'm happy for the both of you" pulling them in for a hug Ally and Normani soon following.

"So this is where all these hickeys have been coming from" nodding slowly burying her face into Lauren's shoulder.

"I'm surprised, she still has skin to mark after this" Ally said nervously

Lauren replying quickly to this "Don't worry she has plenty more underneath" added with a wink giggling to herself while the others gagged and Camila blushed with a smack to her arm.