Chapter 2

Camila slowly opened her eyes as she normally only realising where she has ended up. She thought to herself waking up to Lauren in my arms is one of the best feelings I've felt before, it feels so natural. Camila smiled and closing her eyes, lightly brushing her fingers against Laurens's shoulders. When they reopened Lauren was gazing back, feeling the flutters throughout my body my hands ready to cup her face "Are you going to kiss me "Lauren asked breaking her out of her trance.

Without answering Camila leaned forward and connected their lips in a gentle but passionate kiss. Camila found her hands at the back of Lauren's neck pulling her as close as she can get sighing happily against Lauren's mouth. Camila regretfully pulled away and whispered "We should get up" Lauren replied by groaning and nuzzling her face in the crook of Camila's neck mumbling "but your so comfy baby " a grin filled Camilla's face as she pulled her closer by the neck connecting their lips once again. Rolling Lauren off of her already missing the warmth that she provided her with.

After both Lauren and I got changed and dressed seeing her yawn and stretch made my heart do flips making my way over to her she pulled the older girl against her body by her jacket wrapping her arms around her waist in the process, "How do you feel about telling the girls soon" I said to her hoping she didn't want to just yet, as id never came out to them officially. She paused for a moment brushing the hair out of Camila's eyes and replying softy with "Please don't take this the wrong way Camz but I want to keep us to ourselves just for now and also I quite like the fact that you will become my dirty little secret baby girl" with a slight tug to my waist bringing our pelvis' feeling the slight bulge in her pants I pushed harder against her kissing her quickly and running out my room giggling.

Lauren's Pov

Sighing to myself happily as I following after like a lost puppy. Once I reached the kitchen where I assumed she had giggled off to catching the sight of the brunette I made my way over wrapping my arms around her hugging her close I rubbed my nose against her cheek. I pecked her soft skin a couple times, moving my hands on her hips to spin around and face me whispering huskily "You think your funny teasing me back there" chuckling softy against me she replied with a gentle kiss against my nose I whispered again "hmmm good luck explaining that mark on your neck babe" untangling myself and walking out the front door.

Once I turned off the engine we sat there in silence but before I could break the silence Camila spoke up "I love you Lolo" smiling softy at her I brush my hands through her silky brown hair and replying "I love you too baby".

Entering the school always felt the same but today it felt magically knowing that I was walking in with the most beautiful angel. Not knowing I had a little smirk on my face I heard Dinah's loud voice shout "Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao what is that on your neck" giggling to myself as I watch Camila's eyes widen and her mouth drop, she soon replied with "oh um...I yeah I fell over you know me clumsy" laughing to myself as she was saved by the bell I quickly winked and squeezed her waist causing her to squeal, eyes on her from all the group.

Dinah raised an eyebrow walking off with Normani and ally following in behind.

Checking around me seeing that the hallway was deserted I roughly pushed her against the lockers my hands on her hips whispering in her ear "ill see you later baby" with a quick squeeze to her ass and passionate kiss. I left her against the lockers breathing heavily as I swiftly walked into class smirking to myself.

Camila Cabello is my dirty little secret and I love it.