part 7

the four at the house. they all quickly get inside and lock ALL of the doors and suddenly karleys phone starts to ring.

k: hello?

j: miss me baby?

k: jonathan.. seriously what do you want.

j: you!

k: im with grayson, you know that!

j: he is bad news, baby!

k: what. the. fuck. no he isn't.

j: bet!

k: what do you wanna-

j: im sorry.

k: wha-

and just like that, a gun shot came from the window hitting karley in the stomach. she immediately falls to the ground. ethan calls 911 and an ambulance arrives.

paramedic: she is in critical condition. we need to get her to the hospital quick.

g: well no sh!t sherlock. my girlfriend is on the verge of dying. no sh!t she needs to get to a hospital fast.

e: gray calm down.

g: no ethan, i wont calm down. karley is on the fxcking verge of dying.

paramedic: you three, ambulance now!

s: im so sorry about him.. hes going through a lot right now.

paramedic: that is not an excuse for treating me like crap..

s: listen here you dumbass. my bestfriend is dying right now because of her physco ex boyfriend. do you really think all three of us can calm down.

paramedic: i have no idea why fxcking teenagers cant treat others with respect.

e: focus on driving our bestfriend to the hospital instead of talking to us.

s: thank you e.

e: youre welcome.

s: grayson..

g: what!

s: if karley doesn't make it-

g: stop saying "if" as if she is going to die. she wont die on us.. shes strong. i know she is. she will pull through and make it back to us safely.

s: im sorry.. but i don't want to make assumptions saying she will or not.. but im going to give you her phone, ipad, and diary.. you can go through everything and read everything.. she will be okay with you reading everything and anything because she trusts you..

g: thank you sav.

KARLEYS PHONE:

contacts:

*momma

*dad

*little bro

* my bestfren

*my man

*eeeteeweetee

*physco ex

and the rest are close family

messages:

my man: see you soon, my love.

my bestfren: thank you for today. it was amazing. i love you bestfren.

eeeteeweetee; what do you want to do for grays birthday present from me and you?

physco ex: i am not afraid to win you back whether i get you or grayson.

notes:

note one: grayson, my love.. you are turning 20. i cant believe how fast these past few years of me watching you at 15 making weird vids with ethan.. and now look at you. youre all grown up and no longer a baby. knowing you and learning so much about you these past few months have been the best months with you and ethan. thank you for your protection and love. i love you so god damn much. happy birthday baby.

reading that made grayson burst into tears. he hasn't been this upset since sean (his dad) passed away. he continues by reading her diary.

dear diary, 3-14-19

today, grayson finally asked me out. he has been my crush since i started watching his cute, little stupid videos. i have never been happier in life. i just adore him so much. and i cannot wait for our future together.

sincerely, karley lu Gisseman

karley barely writes in her diary.. she ONLY writes events down that are so special to her.

g: god fxcking damnit!!

s: gray-

g: leave me the fxck alone.

e: don't talk to her like that.

j: can i interrupt for just a second..

g: no- jonathan. get the fxck out of here. you aren't wanted here.

j: i-i know.. but i just need to say something..

s: jonathan.. get the fxck outta here before i whoop your ass.

j: but i-

e: get. the. fuck. out. of. here.

j: okay.

s: thank you!!!! bye byotch!

doc: dolans.. miss. peterson..

END OF PART 7.. HOPE Y'ALL ARE ENJOYING THIS STORY!!