part 8

doc: dolans miss peterson..

all: what!

doc: it seems the bullet is close to her spinel core..

s: but the bullet hit her stomach..

doc: when we looked, it hit her side, and its close enough to her spine for potential death.. she is getting surgery on it right now..

g: damn right shes getting surgery.. she better make it out alive or im suing your ass!!

doc: sir, calm down..

e: how are we suppose to calm down if our friend is fxcking dying!!

doc: she will make it out alive.

s: hope so..

e: savannah.. can we talk for a min..

s: yeah.. whats up..

e: do you actually think karley is gonna-

a bunch of nurses and doctors rush into the room Karley is getting surgery..

g: what the fuck..

doc: this doesn't look good..

e: what the fuck do you mean..

s: k-karleyyyy!!!

e: its okay savannah!

s: s-shes d-dead!

g: noooo!! Karley... if you can hear me.. please don't leave me like this.. youre the only girl i have ever truly loved.. you are my bestfriend, you cant leave me..

doc: we are so sorry.

g: how!?!? you guys were doing everything right.

doc: we know sir, but i guess it was her time.

grayson storms out of the hospital pissed as hell. he goes straight to jonathan..

g: jonathan, open this fxcking door.

j: you gonna hurt me.

g: 5

j: no

g: 4!!!!

j: fine. what?!

grayson starts beating the shit out of him right then and there.

g: YOU KILLED MY FXCKING GIRLFRIEND!!!!

j: oh yeah..

g: you are gonna pay for this shit!!!

grayson continues punch after punch.. and finally knocks him out. he calls 911 to come and arrest jonathan because of what he did. he is arrested and cant hurt anyone else. after that grayson calls karleys parents and tells them the news..

mrs. g: hello?

g: hi mrs. Gisseman

mrs. g: grayson whats up?

g: Karley.. uhhh she got shot..

mrs. g: oh my god!! she starts screaming and crying when her father walks in

mr. g: what happened?

g: mr Gisseman?

mr g: gryason, what happened?

g: Karley is no longer with us..

mr g: NO! NO! NO!

g: im sorry. and hangs up.

at the hospital with savannah and ethan

s: karleys parents just texted me..

e: answer.. i will go call gray and see whats going on.

1 week later. karleys funeral.

g: today is the day..

e: sure is.. gray, if this is too hard for you... you can stay home.

g: no, no. i will go.

e: okay.. you can leave at any time if it gets hard..

g: okay, thanks e!

savannah knocks.

s: you guys ready?

both: yes.

s: okay, lets go..

grayson drives them to the funeral service place for the viewing and then to the cemetery. ethan, savannah and grayson were all asked by karleys dad to speak at the funeral over her casket.

g: when i first met Karley, we were at a coffee house in la. i walked in and her eyes got at sparkly like she was expecting me there. from the start ethan automatically knew that i was into her. we were walking out and he pushed me into her.. she smiled so bright it made me smile. her eyes lit up.. god, her eyes. so blue. her freckles fit her PERFECT- i- i cant..

mr g: yes you can gray.. do it for her..

g: got it..

g: her freckles fit her personality so perfectly.. she had a smile that could make anyone instantly smile back.. she was my bestfriend and always will be.. i love you baby girl.. youre in a better place now.. fly high princess.

mr g: thank you gray.. savannah you're next.

s: okay.. uh when i met Karley.. me and her absolutely hated one another.. believe it or not.. the summer before high school started we had a sleepover every weekend because on weekdays i had school.. her smile could make anyone smile.. her eyes.. her love for kids. her love for me, ethan, and gray was incredible.. i don't ever think i have met anyone with a bigger heart then Karley.. her love for all her family, her friends, and the earth especially.. she would pick up every piece of trash she saw.. i just cant believe someone took her away so fast.. i love you Karley.. fly high babes..

mr g: ethan..

e: mr Gisseman... i don't think i can speak..

mr g: why not?

e: she was my absolute bestfriend.. i don't think that i can because gray and sav already summed it up..

there is going to be a continued version of part 8 because it would be too long too fit the whole thing on this.. thank you for reading!! sorry for the tears!!