part 8 (second part)

mr g: eth, i know you can do this. you're strong. and she would really appreciate it.
e: okay. here goes nothing.
e: it was September 21, 2018. four days before her birthday. . she was working at la coffee. me and gray usually go there. but she was new. me and gray looked at each other, and then he looked at her with this look. and she looked at him the same way he looked at her. i swear to god, i saw sparks flying. gray went and order. gahh- both of them were being so shy. from that moment, i know she would be my bestfriend. i told her everything. every saturday, her and gray would come into my room and we would all just talk about life and what's going on. she always knew what to say about anything. she was always so fkn nice to everyone she met. i already miss her sweet smile, her kind eyes, and her god damn sweetness. she was taken too soon. what she taught me, is that love is pain, and pain can heal. and heartbreak, heartbreak is the worst she said. you can always heal after a heartbreak and you can relive the same heartbreak, but you can never forget it.
s: that was very beautiful e..
g: she taught you that.
e: yes.
g: i miss her.
s: it will never be the same.
mrs g: hey kiddos.
all: mrs g!!
mrs g: it's going to be different from here on out. but if you guys need to talk to anyone or have any questions about her. just call me. all three of you have my number.
g: thank you so much!
s: thanks momma g!

I won't be able to upload for a minute. it took me a bit to come back after taking a break. anyway, have a good weekend. see you on mondayyy:)