Chapter 2.

~2 hours later~

Harry's P.O.V.

"Harry, go and get Belle. We can't keep her in there forever. She could end up cracking up" Niall said.

"Yeh she's only fifteen..let her sit down here with us" Zayn chipped in.

I agreed with them, but she's so damn annoying. She's like a little kid.

I didn't say anything and got up and ran upstairs. I walked in, she was in her bed asleep. I walked over to her. She looked so innocent sleeping.

I was going to walk out when "Harry" She said.

"What" I said.

"Can you lay with me?" She asked.

"No.." I said harshly before walking out and shutting the door. I stood outside her door for a couple of seconds thinking. Then went back downstairs.

"She asked me to lay with her" I said rolling my eyes at how pathetic she is.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"She asked me to lay with her" Harry said looking annoyed.

I snook upstairs to see her. She was asleep I think. I climbed in her bed and put my arm around her waist and cuddled her. "Harry?" She asked.

"No gorgeous it's me" I said kissing her cheek.

She's so fragile, don't know why Harry treats her such cold hearted.

"Hi Zayn" She said in a happy tone. She turned around to face me. "I like your cuddles" She smiled.

She's so cute, she's like a little kid! She reminds me of my sister. She's adoreable.

Soon we both fell asleep.

~Morning~

Belle's P.O.V.

I woke up with Zayn's arm around me. I smiled and got up and got dressed into some of my new clothes Harry bought me. Then, brushed hair and teeth.

"Oh hey morning beautiful" He smiled sitting up. "Come on, I'll make us some breakfast" He took my hand and we went downstairs.

Harry was getting a drink of something, he seen me and looked away. What is his problem? Why does he hate me so much?

It makes me upset when people act like this around me when I don't even know what I've done to deserve it.

I sat down at the beautiful wood table. Zayn made me scrambelled eggs, yumm,.my favourite.

"I say we all go out to macdonalds for dinner?" Zayn said.

"NO. She's not going anywhere. Are you blind Zayn? We kidnapped her...we're not giving her the life of paradise" Harry snapped.

"