Chapter 1.

I woke up to the sound of muffled voices. I looked around regaining my eyesight. I had no recognition of where I was!

Last thing I remember I was at a party with my boyfriend, James. And friends.

Who brung me here? What the hell.

I sat up and walked around being me. No one else was here..It had white walls, a king size bed (which I just got up from). A closet. And a bathroom. It was nice..but I was too stressed to pay attention.

Soon, i heard footsteps running up the stairs. I quickly sat on the bed. Then the door opened to reveal a tall boy, a bit older than me. (Btw I'm 15). He had curly brown hair, green eyes, frowning expression on his face.

He just looked at me, like he hated me. I didn't even recognize him at all.

"I'm Harry" He said expressionless.

"Hi.." I said also expressionless.

"Would you mind telling me why and how I got here?" I asked snappy.

He looked angry again. "Thats for me to know and you to find out" He snapped before leaving the room.

Well that was intimadating. Urgh, why couldn't he just tell me.

Harry's P.O.V.

I went up to check on Belle. The girl I kidnapped...For reasons.

She was sat on the bed, staring at me like I'm about to eat her. I frowned at her because she was looking at me like that.

"I'm Harry.." I said blankly.

"Hi.." She shuffled uncomfortably.

"Would you mind telling me why and how I got here?" She asked.

I smirked "Thats for me to know and you to find out" I said before leaving her.

I came back downstairs. "What's she like?" Louis asked.

I didn't say anything. I don't care about her.

Truth is, she's really pretty and seems sweet.

No she isn't. She is a slut. Don't forget how much you hate her and her family.

Belle's P.O.V.

Well what the hell am I going to do now then?

Just sit here. Urgh. I swear to god. When Harry comes back, I'm going to get some information out of him. I was so confused right now.

After about ten minutes, someone came in...he was about the same age as Harry. He had dark brown hair, tatoos, and looked like the typical 'bad boy'.

I looked at the floor then back at him. "I'm Zayn" He spoke walking over to me.

"I'm Belle...Why am I here? What the hell?" I said standing up and facing him.

"I didn't bring you here. Ask Harry---

"Already did. He didn't answer" I interupted.

"How old are you?" He asked sitting down and patting the floor next to him gesturing for me to sit down.

"15.." I said sitting down next to him.

"What?You look older than that. Your like so beautiful, I thought you were about the same age as me.." He smiled.

"How old are you?"I asked.

"21" He laughed.

I raised my eyebrows. "Ohh right..is that Harry's age aswell?" I asked.

"Yeh" He smirked.

Okay, he was being nice to me, unlike Harry..he was just being cocky.

"ZAYN" Someone yelled from downstairs. He stood up.

"Wait, how many other people are living here?" I asked.

"5 of us together not including you"He said.

"Catch you later" He smiled kissing my cheek before walking out.

I sighed, well this is soo much fun. Sat here staring at a wall. In someones house..Being kidnapped YEY (note the sarcasm).

Zayn's P.O.V.

Belle seems really cute. She's really canny aswell. I just hope Harry doesn't do anything to her.

Harry's P.O.V.

Zayn came back down and told me how much of a lovely girl she is. I went upstairs to give her clothes..I bought for her, since she is staying here for a while.

I opened her door and she was lying on the floor. Typical teenage girls.

"I brought you some clothes since you will be staying with us for a while" I said laying her clothes on her bed.

"Aw thank you!!" I squeled and ran up to him hugging him.

"Get the fuck off me" I snapped pushing her.

Forgeting she was only fifteen.

"Sorry..I--

I walked out.

Belle's P.O.V.

Harry came in my room and told me he'd bought me clothes. I turned into a kid (cause I'm immature like that) and ran and gave him a hug and thanked him. Then he pushed me off harshly and said "Get the fuck off me". He then realised how he treated me then apoligized then turned cold and walked out.

I looked at the floor and then back at the clothes. The clothes were lovely tho. But wait, did he say 'since you'll be staying with us for a while'. I felt tears run down my face...I couldn't bear the thought of not seeing my family for a while. No..this can't happen.

Harry's P.O.V.

I felt bad for yelling at Belle..

I really shouldn't of yelled at her..but she gets on my nerves and I have reasons to hate her.