Chapter 3.

"What the hell is wrong with you. She's only fifteen, she doesn't deserve to live like she's in jail, infact she doesn't deserve to even be here--

Zayn was interupted by Harry throwing a punch at Zayns face. "STOP" I screamed as they started fighting.

I tried breaking it up but they were way too strong to fight against.

Then out of nowhere Harry pushed me full force into the door. "Stay the fuck out of it" He snapped.

I hit my head so hard on the door and felt light headed. I felt warm liquid trickling down my head. I touched it and it was blood. I started freaking out but was too weak to stand up.

I was watching them fight before my vission became blurry and I passed out.

Liam's P.O.V.

I heard fighting in the next room, so I walked in. It was Harry and Zayn. I broke them up and they both went their separate ways. Then I seen a young girl lay next to the door with blood running from her head. I ran over to her. I called an ambulance.

"Who did this to her?" I asked the lads extremely pissed.

"I pushed her because he was getting in my way" Harry said runnin' his fingers through his hair.

"I think you killed her.." I said putting my head in my hands.

"Don't be silly, I haven't. She's just unconsious.." Harry said panicking pacing around the room.

The ambulance finally came and took her away, we all went in the ambulance with her. Harry was holding her hand and telling her how much he was sorry, even though she couldn't hear.

Harry's P.O.V.

Thats it, Zayn's drove me over the edge.

I punched him. Then he started punching me, then Belle, fucking Belle came and tried holding Zayn back.

I forcefully pushed her away because she was doing my head in.

Then after Liam split us up. I looked down and seen Belle covered in blood and lay on the floor.

SHIT.

Words can't describe how awful I feel. I can't believe I did that. I was just so pissed at Zayn- I lost control and pushed her.

Right now we're at the hospital. Waiting for her to wake up.

"I'm terribly sorry to tell you, but she has fallen into a coma and we have no idea when she'll recover" The nurse came and said.

My heart dropped.