A visit to Wayne Manor

***Danny's POV***

I woke up, took a shower, and put on some clothes and there was a knock from the door.

I open it and saw "Nightwing!" I yelled as hugged him. "You seem happy. Got a good night sleep?" Asked Nightwing. "Yep thanks to you." I said with a smile and letting him go.

"Come on let's go to the cafeteria." Said Nightwing.

"Hey Nightwing" I said. "Yeah?" He replied. " Can I go to the house I wanna see agent A and your brothers again. Can you also not tell them I'm coming I want it to be a suprise." I said. "Sure Spook" Replied Nightwing as we continued walking to the cafeteria.

----Time Skip----

Dick told me I can visit the Manor for a day. I was excited since I wanted to spend time with Dick's adoptive brothers as well!

We got ready and teleported back to the Batcave. I transformed into my human form cause it's tiring always being in Ghost form.

I ran up the stairs and heard Dick say "Danny wait up!" as the door opens. I decided to make this a little fun.

Dick caught up and noticed the smirk on my face. "Oh no...good luck to my brothers." He said knowing what I was thinking and he let me run off knowing I'm not going anywhere outside the Manor.

I noticed Tim walking to the bathroom leaving his coffee on the table. I looked to see if there's any body around 'No one else here. The cost is clear!' I thought to myself.

I quickly tried to find a good way to prank him until I saw the salt and pepper shakers on the counter. I smirked and immediately grabbed both and put in some salt and pepper in Tim's coffee.

I heard foot steps coming back and I place the shakers where they were before and went invisible and flew outside the room while peeking in to see what's gonna happen.

I saw Tim drink it for a second or two until he realized the taste and spit it out. "DAMIAN!" He yelled thinking it was Damian. "What is it now Drake?" Said Damian.

"Oh you know what it is!" Said Tim. Damian gave a confused look. "It's not me probably Todd or Grayson." Said Damian.

"Yeah right." Said Tim not believing Damian. "IT'S NOT ME" Yelled Damian. "Will you two shut the *bleep* up!?" Yelled Jason coming in.

"Drake started it!" Said Damian pointing at Tim. "No you did by pranking me!" Yelled Tim. "I told you it wasn't me it's probably Todd or Grayson!" Said Damian.

Tim looked at Todd for answers. "Wasn't me probably Grayson." Said Jason. "Uh-huh yeah right." Said Tim. "What?! It wasn't me go ask Dick." Said Jason. "Let's see if it is him. Grayson!" Yelled Damian.

"Yeah little d." Said Dick as we walked in. " Did you prank Drake?" Said Damian crossing his arms. Dick sighed knowing I did it. "No...you can come out now!" Yelled Dick. The others gave confused looks.

"HAHAHAHA!" I burst out laughing holding my sides. "DANNY?!" The brothers (except Dick) yelled in unison.

"TIM THOUGHT IT WAS DAMIAN HAHA! THE LOOK ON TIM'S FACE WHILE DRINKING IT OH MY GOSH HAHA" I laughed with tears in my eyes.

"DANNY/FENTON!" Yelled all the brothers angrily. "I'll get my revenge Danny!" Said Tim. "You're all on." I yelled leaving the room. "Prank was has begun!" Yelled Jason. Dick sighed shaking his head but is still smiling and turned back while I notice a mischievous smirk. 'Oh no..' I thought to myself.

***Tim's POV***

I've made a plan to prank Danny. I knew Danny brought his laptop I hacked into it and opened filed with pictures of pretty ladies/models like in the magazines.