Chapter five

"Three months."

"Yeah it's been three months," Plagg said trying to lighten the mood "that's how time works."

"Three months of 'sorry can't hang out today Thomas and I are going to the movies' 'sorry can't do late-night patrol Tommy and I are having dinner' 'oh sorry this date is more important' "

"Kid,"

"NO MORE! No more." Madi was on the verge of a mental breakdown.

If you didn't know everything she was going through then you'd probably think she just escaped an insane asylum.

The sun was nearly down. And of course, Kris was nowhere to be seen.

"Madi, I don't like the fact that you're this mad and it's this close to sundown you don't know what you'll do when you're... you know."

"I DON'T CARE, Plagg. I don't care. Not anymore." Tears were streaming down her face.

Her angry only used to cover up the sadness that she was afraid to express.

"But-" he got cut off by Madi's screams of pain.

She was transforming.

When she finally transformed her eyes were different. Instead of the sweet innocent eyes of a baby cat, she had the sharp, somewhat menacing eyes of a lion.

Before Plagg could even blink. Madi was gone, out the window, and into the night. While Plagg searched for Madi. What he saw wasn't cupcakes and rainbows, instead, it was destruction and fire. But still no Madi. He had to find Kris.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tommy thank you so much for bringing me here." Kris seemed happy but something was bothering her

"Hello, I will be your waiter today what can I get you."

"Lobster for both of us."

"I'll be right back."

"Tommy, you know I can't eat lobster."

"What, why not?"

"I'm allergic. I've told you this!" Kris was clearly irritated "honey, sometimes I don't think you listen to me. Tommy, Tommy?"

Thomas was distracted by something 'really cool' on his phone.

"Thomas!" Kris yelled trying to get his attention.

"Shh, you'll make a scene," Thomas said still on his phone.

"Oh don't give me that bullshit!"

"Mmmhmm."

"I can't take this anymore." Kris got up and stormed out, but before she left she gave the cashier some money and said "this is for my waiter, he only talked to us once. But I'm sure he would've been lovely."

And just like that she was out the door stomping down the street but was soon stopped by Plagg.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She WHAT?!"

"She... escaped."

"You better be glad Tommy... Thomas and I had a fight." She looked around the corner to make sure no one was looking "SPOTS ON!" While Kris was swinging across town she noticed all the destruction. She had to do something.

"HELP!! OH JESUS SOMEONE HELP ME!" A woman screamed."

"What's the matter?" Kris asked rushing over to the woman.