Chapter 1: A Reason To Begin

'Just like every thought has a reason to pop up, every dream has story behind it. Dreams, goals are hard to achieve, for some of us they are just thoughts we wish would meet reality. We all dream to be able stand on our feets someday, Wish to be independent. We think this world is easy to be accepted in, think that reality is an amazing thing, it breaks our heart when we see the reality. We have to fight to achieve a place. Chase our dreams to actually bring them to reality. Even though it sounds hard, it's not. When you have a dream to live for, these hardships are ADVENTURES, adventures which never tire us. They are here to tells us that when you love something deeply, you can do anything for them.'

'I like it when I have these thoughts, they enlighten me, they tell me why I started to follow my dreams and am able to achieve them. I like it when I am alone and there is pea-'

'Open the door Ace, we need to leave, I am hungry. For God's sake come out!.'

Yes, there she is, one of my very close friends, Delilah. I get up shaking my head lightly with a smile on my lips and open the door.

There she stood, her golden hair in a bun, her pink lips having a well seen frown and anger in her brown eyes. She was wearing a turquoise shirt which was fitting her properly, she paired it a dark blue skinny jeans. To me she was looking gorgeous like every other day.

'If you are done checking me out, and completed day dreaming then can we please go and have our lunch, Jamie is really hungry and I am sure you don't want to irritate him." Delilah said looking irritated.

'Thank God you are out, can we please leave'- Yes that's James Hill, more known as Jamie, well he is also one of my close friends. He hates when we are not punctual and he loves food. And I know Hate and Love are strong words, holding strong powers

I look at him, his chocolate hair are messy, his golden brown eyes are looking irritated and his red lips are in a frown. He is wearing a large brown hoodie and blue jeans with his favourite brown Timberlands.

I looked at him and nodded. A smile formed on his red lips and he took my hand and was about to pull me when Delilah interrupted.

'You sure you don't wanna change?' She said scanning me, head to toe.

I looked at myself in the glass wall which was a little away from my door.

So that's how I look. Well time to introduce myself. My name is Acelia, full name Acelia Ivory Allinson, I am 16 years old. If you see me then I am not the most girly girl, okay I am not girly at all. My blue hair is short but long enough to tie it in a small pony, my eyes are the same colour as my hair, I look at myself and I am currently wearing pajamas and a very loose and long grey t-shirt. Before I answer, someone answers for me.

'Dude she wears that everyday. Stop asking the same question again and again and please let's go.' Jamie said irritated.

Del signed a little and nodded. We all then left for the nearby cafe.

I was standing in front of the counter waiting for someone to come. Del and Jamie were standing next to me. Talking about my clothes.

"She should behave like a girl sometimes, I mean look at her, she practically looks like a boy." Del said frowning.

I rolled my eyes listening her.

"Del let her be the way she wants to be."Jamie said sounding bored.

"She will never get a boyfriend if she behaves like this." Del said a little irritated. Jamie laughed. I groaned and turned to face her.

"Del you know I don't want to have distractions in my life, I am way too busy" I said frowning.