Chapter 7: Is It Really My Last Day?

Well today was the final day, the performance day. It came too soon, sooner than I anticipated. I hadn't seen Hayden after he had left me home. It was a great day, we ate ice cream and talked about random things. He didn't behave rudely nor did he had the teasing tone which he always had.

So, now that it's been two days since I had last seen him and today was his final first show, I wanted to know what he is gonna behave like? Was he nervous? or How is gonna behave when I meet him now?

A part of me hated the fact that I was thinking all of this. I am not someone to waste my time on thinking about someone, but the other part of me was still curious to why was he so calm that day? And what does he hide in those dark hazel eyes? Or What does he think about when he goes to the cliff or maybe who does he think about? or maybe why did he take me there when it was just two days since we last met.

All these questions frustrated me more as I kept thinking about them and I knew I had to stop them so I don't get distracted from my main aim now, to complete the script, I haven't even started.

"Yes Del, for the last time, we did go to the cliff afterwards. We both were bored and didn't wanted to leave for home so soon. Now please stop overreacting. It really isn't a big deal." I told Del and Claire about Hayden taking me to the cliff and Del has been overreacting ever since then. I really don't understand what big of a deal it is but she says that Hayden cannot be trusted and I could've gotten hurt.

"I am not overreacting, I am just worried for you. See firstly Hayden doesn't take anyone out, understood that he might have gotten bored and taken you there but the cliff part still surprises me. I just can't believe having normal time with Hayden." I groan loudly and look her giving the 'are you done' look. She rolls her eyes and sighs "Just be careful, please" she says and gives me a small smile. "Del, forget about me, I am completely fine. You need to tell me about what happened between you and Asa. I saw you both were having a great time yesterday.'

'Huh, you wish something could've happened. Jamie was behaving really rudely. He seemed uninterested in the whole thing and that made Tobias also kinda sad. I really wanna ask him why did he behave like this but I am scared that he might shout at me and get angry. I really don't want to end up in a fight with him." she looked really stressed and sad about it. "Just because you both fight a lot, doesn't mean that he is gonna end his friendship with you anytime soon. Go talk to him and figure out whatever is going in his big brain." I gave her an encouraging smile and a small squeeze on the shoulder, but she returned it with a small smile and a tight hug.

"Thanks Ace, I'll talk to him before this gets too much." she leaves after saying this and I decided to go and check up on the drama team, and Hayden. Thinking they all would be in the small dance studio, I went there but the only person I found there was Hayden. The dance studio had wooden flooring and two walls covered with mirror.

Hayden was standing against one of the mirrors and his yes where close. I could tell that his breathing was heavy because of the movement of his back. His forehead was creased and eyebrows furrowed but his mouth was whispering words I couldn't hear. And with every word he spoke, I could see the shift in the changes of his expression.

He was revising his dialogues.

"Don't just use your mouth or face, use your whole body. Your expressions on face will become more clear only when you will show that same action with your body. Also stop overthinking just let it go with flow." I enter and he looked startled. He looked at me and give me his signature smirk. Though I knew he was nervous, he didn't it come on his face. "Hey Sapphire" he faces me and runs his hand through the his silky locks. I did give him a small smile but I didn't like how he didn't paid attention to what I said.