Werehog in shining armour

Werehog in shining armour~

It was a beautiful morning in the kingdom of Canterlot, the sun was up sending shimmering rays of sunlight,which danced upon the trees. The birds were chirping happily as some squirrels descended out of their homes, it was so peaceful and quiet here.

"AHHHHHH!!"

Well almost....

"WHY AM I STILL A WEREHOG?!?" a low gruff voice said, "please, calm down noble king..." Replied a rather gentle voice that could only belong to Nimue, the lady of the lake. "I'm sure there's an answer to this...." She said to a large fluffy animal, that some what looked like a hedgehog.

"I'm supposed to turn back into a hedgehog once the sun comes up, look at me now!" Said the werehog in a panicking tone. Apparently, The werehog is no other than Sonic the hedgehog himself, albeit in this world, he's known as the one and only king Arthur.

"Maybe your curse has gotten worse" the werehog grunted, "I doubt it's a curse" Sonic was right,  it must have been Eggman, only he hasn't seen him in this alternate world. If he doesn't exist here, then how else is he still in this werewolf like form?.

"Please, noble king, have some faith..I think I might have an answer to this...." Said Nimue, as she slowly turned her back against him, walking towards her lake. "Just call me Sonic! No need for this 'king' thing" the werehog called out to her as she disappeared, as if she were a mirage.

He let his arms drop by his side's and sighed, as much as he liked running around in his werehog form, he started to miss his normal, hedgehogy self. He stared at the grass before glancing at the trees around him, something caught the sunlights attention, he looked back at the thing the sun was reflecting against.

It looked like a helmet, with black quills striped with red sprouting at the sides with one coming out from the top. He recognised who it was immediately. "..... Lancelot?....wait, STOP!"

~

Lady Nimue, Suddenly appeared again, after finding the answer to how to get Sonic back to normal,what she saw was unexpected. "L-Lancelot?!" She said in surprise, her eyes laid upon a black and red hedgehog in silver armour, the sun shining against the metal. She glanced at the werehog, eyes widened. He looked pretty beaten up.

"Oh my...." She managed to say, as she turned to look back at the knight, who walked up to her and kissed her hand. "Beautiful lady, I rescued you from that monster. Do I deserve a reward?" He said while still holding her hand.

Nimue blushed slightly and looked away from him. "Ah, sir Lancelot...." She said as her eyelids covered half of her eyes. Just a few feet from them, the werehog groaned. "Ah......wha........what.....?" And just as he has was about to finish his sentence, he fainted on the green grass.