Part 4

Youngjae POV

Once we arrived at the café we sat in the way back so we wouldn't be bothered by anyone. I shivered a bit because my stupid self didn't bring my umbrella which resulted in myself getting wet.

" Do you want to borrow my jacket?"

"If it's not to much trouble?"

JB slowly took off his jacket and draped it over my shoulders. I thanked him quietly as a could see one of the staff coming to take out orders.

After our drinks came we left to take a nice walk once the rain stopped. As we walked side by side I could feel him looking at me as if he is waiting for me to talk about why he found me in the rain crying.

"You know you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, right?"

"No, it fine. I'll tell you but can we sit down for a sec"

     We slowly make our way to a nearby swing set in the middle of the park we were walking in. As we sat down on the swings I can feel his eyes on me as I was looking down at my feet. I'm pretty nervous about telling him even though I said I would. I know how JB can get when I tell him about someone hurting me and I didn't want him to Daehyun. I slowly turn to him seeing that he is waiting for me to speak. I take a deep breath as I begin........

" Well it kinda started when my group and I went to the store to get the stuff we needed for our Valentines party. However, when I went to check on the Maknaes I had noticed Himchan-Hyung was alone which was weird because he was supposed to be with Yongguk-Hyung. As I made my way back to Daehyun I noticed he wasn't alone...Yongguk-Hyung was with him...and he was giving him a back hug....they were laughing together and I saw Yongguk-Hyung kissing Daehyun's neck. They looked so happy together so on the way back I didn't say anything and then when we were back home they acted as if nothing happened between them. Daehyun was back hugging me but then he left and that's when I realized I was the only one in the kitchen which was weird cause Yongguk-Hyung was supposed to be in there too. I went to ask Himchan-Hyung if he knew they he went and he told me that he went to the bathroom but I found it odd because that's was Daehyun told me before he left. So I went to investigate but what I heard was enough to let me know that Daehyun would rather be with Yongguk-Hyung than me and that's why I left the dorms."

As I finished tears were already making their way down my face and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't stop them from falling. I felt JB take a hold of my hand, pulling me up and into a strong hug letting me know that he was here for me. As I cried into his shoulders I could feel him rubbing circles on my back trying to help me calm down.

We stayed le that until my breathing evened out and I stopped crying. I thanked him for staying with me until I felt better. I looked into his eyes and I could feel our faces getting closer but I soon backed away.

     "No this is wrong.  You have Youngjae. I have Daehyun. We shouldn't do this."

     " Ugh you're right. Sorry I wasn't thinking."

     We smiled and laughed at each other for our foolishness. I hugged him but then I heard a twig snap from behind us. I quickly turn around to see who it was only to be surprised that it was Zelo.

     "Zelo? What are you doing here?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here is another update. I am so sorry! It took so long and I haven't been updating like I promised 😓 I'm just a really bad Author-nim. I'll try my best to be better and update more often.

     Author-nim signing out.....peace <3